Chapter 2: Pitbabe

Pavel was in his dressing room, exclusively for him. He was the only one who knew the password of this dressing room. Sailub gave the room to him because he didn't want others to know his real identity due to his job. Only Sai knows his real identity, and Sai is the only person Pavel trusts in the club. Outside the club, he's a normal person with a professional job. He's a University Professor.

He was getting ready for his performance. He would be dancing on a pole wearing a sexy outfit. He entered the shower and gave himself a warm bath for 20 minutes. After that, he went to his wardrobe and got his tight pants, strap, collar with a spiky design, and his mask.

Pavel dried his hair and wiped his body with a towel. After that, he put on makeup to cover his tattoo on the side of his collarbone. He wore his underwear, leather pants, locked the straps across his shoulders, around his abs to his back, locked the collar enough for him to breathe, and wore his mask. This outfit was a request of a customer who is a regular, but every time the customer requests a private time with Pavel, he refuses to meet alone with her. She's a dominant Omega, and Pavel never wants anything to do with an Omega.

Pavel stepped out of his room wearing a white long sleeve to cover the straps, which would be a surprise for the audience later, and proceeded to the backstage. Everything was prepared. His props, music, and the pole in the middle. The lights turned red as the MC introduced Pitbabe to the audience.

"Ladies and gentlemen, it is with great pleasure that I introduce our king of the Hollow, the incredibly talented Pitbabe. Get ready to be captivated by his graceful movements and dynamic choreography. Please give a warm round of applause for Pitbabe, The King of Hollow!"

As the MC introduced Pitbabe, the cheers surrounding the club grew louder. Pitbabe entered with a majestic entrance, the background split in two, with the King of the Hollow standing with authority.

The cheers grew louder as the music "Don't Go Insane" by DPR Ian began. Pavel grabbed the belt needed for the song. As the song started, he began dancing, wrapping the belt around his neck, tying it around his wrist, and putting his hands on top of his head as he waved his waist up and down. He removed the belt and dropped it on the floor as he began to unbutton his long sleeve one button at a time, slowly, until the last button.

He flipped open his sleeve, revealing straps that hugged his abs and shoulders like a snake. He aggressively removed the long sleeve in sync with the music, making some people cheer more loudly.

He approached the pole, wrapping his hands around it, and started climbing up, turning slowly in a manly but sensual manner. The cheers grew louder as he continued to show some moves on the pole, acting as if the pole were a person standing beside him, walking around it in the sexiest way possible.

As the music reached the end, he used his senses to choose who would receive the straps of the collar he was wearing, and that person would spend the night with him. As Pitbabe scanned the crowd, one guy caught his attention, a skinny alpha standing stiffly, staring at Pitbabe without blinking.

Pitbabe slowly made his way through the crowd towards the boy, who seemed nervous. As Pitbabe reached him, he reached out and handed the boy the straps. "Would you lock the straps of the collar for me?" Pitbabe whispered in the boy's ear, causing him to shiver at the airy voice. Pitbabe noticed the boy's reaction, widening his smile behind his mask.

The boy did as Pitbabe requested, locking the straps to the collar. "Follow me," Pitbabe said, leading the boy to his room. They slowly disappeared from the crowd, which cheered them on despite being in shock.

"That's the end of the performance, now we can enjoy ourselves. Let's give a round of applause for our lucky boy for tonight. Thank you!" the MC ended the performance as Pitbabe and his chosen boy slowly faded into the crowd.

Pavel didn't know what he had done as he led the boy to his room, and this was the first time he had ever let a stranger into his room. "Am I drunk?" Pavel muttered to himself. "Why did I let this child into my room? Clearly, he's a child!" Pavel was at war with his thoughts, wanting to hit his head against the wall.

"Um... Phi, should I go out? It seems like you're lost in thought after the performance earlier," Pooh said, sensing the dancer's distraction.

"N-no, I'm sorry if it seems like that to you," Pitbabe said, reassuring the worried boy.

"Then would you like to do something right now?" Pooh asked innocently, as if he didn't know what typically happened in a club like this.

"I don't have anything in mind. What's your name?" Pitbabe asked, moving from leaning against the wall to sit beside Pooh.

"My name is Pooh," Pooh answered, showing respect as he hadn't done earlier.

"You know my stage name, right?" Pavel asked, in case Pooh didn't, as it was the first time seeing this boy in the club.

"Yes, it's Pitbabe, right?" Pooh said, looking at his hands and playing with them.

"Good. So, what should we do?" Pitbabe asked as he touched the boy's hair without thinking.

"I don't know, Phi?" Pooh said, flushed at the dancer's random touch.

"Let's drink," Pitbabe stated as he stood up and went to the fridge to see what was available.

"O-kay," Pooh said softly as he took his phone out of his pocket and looked for something to play while waiting for Pitbabe.