Chapter 5: My name...

Pooh finished showering. Thank the older one for helping him. He's now sitting on the lazy boy and leaning comfortably while only wearing a robe. Babe was at the closet preparing clothes for Pooh to wear, as he was already dressed in comfortable clothes but had his masks on. He got a T-shirt and a short, but he doesn't have new boxers, so he called Sai Ge for him. Babe would never lend someone his clothes; that's why he has a small laundry room beside the bathroom. With this little kid, it's different; he never showed this affection with his ex-fling before.

He got a text from Sai with a picture of two paper bags hanging from the doorknob. Babe went to the door to get the bags. He takes a look at the small paper bag, and it has one new set of boxers in it, while the other is full of food containers with different dishes and painkillers.

He went beside Pooh to help him put on the clothes; he seemed a little tired from their session earlier, soundly asleep on the lazy boy, and Babe smiled at the sight before him. He let the younger one rest, so he changed the bed sheets and picked up the condom wrappers. The bed sheets are waterproof from the other side, so he doesn't need to change the mattress.

After he's done changing the bed sheets, pillow covers, and mopping the floor, he sprays some air freshener, and he changes his clothes again because of sweat. After changing for the second time, he scooped Pooh bridal style to put him on the bed, and Babe carefully removed the robe to put on his clothes without waking him up.

He went to the laundry room to wash their clothes. He put their dirty clothes inside the machine according to the fabric so as not to damage the stitches on the clothes as he pressed certain buttons and turned on the machine to start washing.

After that washing, he put them on the steam dryer; it was automatic, so he left the clothes to dry, and he put the food in the fridge. He will reheat it tomorrow if the younger one is hungry. It was already 2 a.m. when he finished all the chores, so he went back to the bed, removed his mask, and lay beside the sleeping figure as he drifted to sleep. He doesn't care if this kid sees his face now.

It was 10 a.m. when Pavel woke up, and the kid was sleeping, so he went to the kitchen to cook fried rice and reheat the dishes from last night. After a while, Pooh woke up to the smell of cooking, so he went to the kitchen and saw Babes back facing him while stirring the fried rice.

He sat quietly at the kitchen island to watch the older one while he cooked, admiring the person. In front of him, half awake, he still didn't wash his face, and Pooh didn't notice the older man was not wearing a mask.

Pavel turned off the stove as the fried rice was ready, and he heard the microwave ding, signalling that the dish was ready to serve. He transferred the fried rice to the plate and the dish that was already transferred to a bowl. He put the dishes on the island and was surprised to see Pooh already sitting on the island.

Pooh, meanwhile, was surprised to see the older one's not wearing the mask, causing him to fall from his seat out of shock. This worries the older one. He hurried to kneel beside Pooh to help him, and surely the younger one was hurt.

"Pooh, are you okay?" With a worried face, Pooh looked at him in the eye.

"Who are you, Phi?" Pooh said, confused, not caring about his hurting butt.

"Stand up now; let me help you wash your face." Pavel said as he supported Pooh to stand carefully, leading him to the sink.

"Khrap" Pooh agrees while still confused about what's happening. After washing his face, Pavel wipes the younger one's face with a shirt because he doesn't have time to get a towel.

"Sorry, about that, my shirt probably smells like smoke." Pavel apologised to Pooh, but the younger one just nodded, still confused.

"Let's eat," Pavel said, guiding Pooh to sit. He got two plates and utensils and helped him put food on his plate.

"Phi, you haven't answered my question earlier," Pooh said, pouting and feeling ignored. Pavel giggles at his cute behaviour as he continues to put food on the plate.

"My name's Pavel," Pavel said, smiling at the younger man while looking at his side.

"So, where's P'Babe?" Pooh asks while munching on his food, enjoying it like a little puppy.

"Silly, that's me," Pavel said, holding back laughter. Pooh watched him with hot cheeks.

He playfully hit the other person's shoulder, and Pavel pretended to be hurt. They continue to eat while talking about small things, hobbies, and likes.

After they're done eating, Pooh insisted on washing the dishes, but Pavel refused. He knew Pooh was hurt from the way he fell a while ago, so when Pooh insisted, he carried him back to the bed to avoid any further protests.

Pavel placed a soft kiss on his forehead, then went back to the kitchen to wash the dishes. Pooh was blushing and rolling on the bed like some kid, causing his hair to all over the place. He screamed on the pillow out of happiness. He stopped when he felt pain in his hips. He remembers what happened last night; it didn't hurt that much a while ago, but he felt electricity on his hips, so he stopped moving much to calm down.

After he calmed down, he looked for his phone and found it beside Pavel's phone placed on top of the nightstand. He looked through his phone to check his social media account.

He took a selfie, but just the t-shirt was visible, not his face, and he added it to his Instagram story. After a while, he got a text from Pon. He knows Pon is just going asked about last night, so he didn't reply.

***