Chapter 2

The next day, Riker went back to the music store with the help of his brother, Ross.

"Are you sure you don't want me to stay?" Ross asked.

"Yes, I'm sure. You ask me everyday." Riker groaned back.

"Okay fine." Ross replied, leaving the music store but not before checking in with the store owner, Tony.

Riker settled in and was about to put his earbuds in when he heard footsteps approaching him.

"Uh, Hi I'm Ellington." A soft smooth voice spoke out. Riker looked up in the general direction of the voice.

"I'm Riker, can I help you?" He asked this 'Ellington' guy.

"Oh... Uh... I just wanted to say hi." He shyly responded and started to walk away.

"Wait." Riker called out, holding his hand out to what he thought was Ellington but was just a rack of albums. "Sorry sir." He said to the rack.

"Yeah?" Ellington asked, amused. Riker just tried to get up asking,

"Can you help me?" And Ellington rushed over and helped the boy up.

"Do you mind if I... Feel you?" Ellington was confused "Uhh..."

"Your face, I mean. I'm blind if you haven't noticed." Riker said when Ellington didn't respond. Immediately, Ell had felt bad for the boy.

"Yeah, sure." He accepted Riker's stretched out hand and guided it to his own face. Riker ran his soft fingertips over the boys face, asking a few questions such as "What's your hair color?, What's your eye color?, Are you taller than me?" And so on.

Riker got an image in his mind of how Ellington looked and he thought to himself, Not bad. Riker noticed that Ellington's voice was deep and manly and that he smelled really good.

"Do you have dimples when you smile?" Riker's asked, getting a "Yes." from Ellington. Riker was determined to make him smile so he could feel his dimples.