Chapter 17: A game with some chaos!

Time: 9:54

(Paintbrush's PoV)

I felt really uncomfortable with the bandages on my face but, it needs to heal. I felt someone lean on me. "Fan?" I asked, muffled from the bandages. "Yeah?" He responds. "Just wanted to make sure it was you." I said (muffled). "Is Lightbulb here?" I asked Fan. "Nope." Fan said.

(Note: so I don't have to add it, everytime Paintbrush talks, they're muffled.)

"Why did you want her to be here?" Fan asked. "I was going to ask if I can go to sleep." I said. "I mean, she left because you said that you can do your own bandages." Fan said. "I think I did a good job!" I said back.

I heard Fan sigh, I was slightly mad at him but I can get over it. "How do you think Balloon and Cheesy will react to this?" Fan said, I imagine looking down. "I don't really know, I mean I barely knew both of them so I can't say anything for sure, but Balloon would probably be glad none of us died." I said back to Fan.

I heard Fan lay down on the bed we were on. "Don't you miss when you didn't know something?" I was slightly taken back by the question, but I actually got it. "I don't really know how to respond to that."

Do you need someone to talk to?

Yeah, I do.

Well what do you want to talk about?

I've just been feeling that I-. I'm not me anymore.

And why's that?

I've just been feeling like that ever since Balloon gotten amnesia! It's just been different and I don't know how.

Ok, who's the Paintbrush you remember?

The Paintbrush I remember..? They liked to paint, always got mad if something wasn't done right, didn't get along with anyone that much.

And why do you want to be them again?

Because that's how I feel I should be.

But, you made it all this way, your just growing up, everything changes and doesn't stay the same.

How are you just giving me free therapy?

I actually used to be a therapist.

Oh, that explains it.

So, what is your current relationship with Fan?

Urm, friends in a way.

Why is that?

I don't know.

You don't have to answer.

Ok.

.

.

.

.

(Taco's PoV)

I was sitting on a tree log, not really minding about what is happening. I felt a hug from the back. "Hiya Taco!" Balloon said hugging me. "Hi Balloon.." I said back to him kinda tired. "Anyways you wanna do something with me and Cheesy?" Balloon asked me. "Uh yeah sure." I said.

"Alright I'll get Cheesy!"

And just like that, he was gone.

I got up and grabbed a tree branch.

It was nice to actually realize the surroundings. At least this is distracting me from those nightmares. I put the branch back on the ground, and walked over to a single flower. I didn't pick or anything. I just looked at it, I felt the wind against my face and body and the cold air consuming the flower.