Chapter 8

(Y/N)'s POV(A/N: before reading make shure to support me on Patreon for exclusive content, the link is on my Wattpad home page)

After the exam we went to Anos's home to celebrate, at the dinner table Anos's home said while hugging him "good job on your exam my sweet baby boy!" Sasha then said "displays of affection are as over the top as ever" I then said "you can say that again" lay then said "well, I think it's great that they're so close" Jack then added "it's just weird to me" we then started eating. Misa then asked "um, are you sure you don't mind me joining?, I mean it is a party for your teammates, after all" Anos replies "of course, you're on my team now, too" She was shock and she said "even though our side lost?!" I then said "you have potential, that move you used was amazing too" Anos then explained "that spell was Leon's signature move" Misa then asked "who's that?" Anos said "the great water spirit, I wouldn't be surprised if you two were linked somehow. If you unlock that strength you would become a great ally" she replied happily "thank you very much!" Anos's dad then said "I'm so proud of you son, doing well in school and making new friends. You'll make a fine demon lord someday " Anos then asked "who me?" I gave him a look and said "seriously" Anos's dad then said "that is your dream, isn't it?" Anos's mom then said "isn't that why you're studying so hard at the demon king academy, oh that reminds. I thought I should do some studying myself so I visited the castle of the Mha's demon lord Sir Elliot Ludwell" I then said "Ludwell, is he related to Miss Amelia?" Misha then said "he is Miss Amelia's father" me and Jack then said "really?" Weiss then huffed and said "I see you weren't paying attention to my social status lecture " we both just continued eating. The rest of the dinner was pretty cheerful then after dinner Anos was looking out the window talking to his father while the rest of us were with Anos's mom and looking threw his old baby photos, a few months old I like to add. And Lay, Misa and Ren went outside, Sasha then said "wow when Misha spoke about it I thought it was one big joke, but he's really only a few months old".

Anos's mothers then said "that's right, I know it's a little strange but I still can't believe we have such an incredible child " Weiss and Sasha then said "it's also incredible you think he's incredible " me and Jack nodded in agreement. Anos's father then joined in and said "well things got a little dicey before he was born" Misha asked "what do you mean?" He then explained "Anos almost didn't survive to term when Isabel was pregnant." I then asked "really?" She then said "I prayed with everything I had he would survive" she then hugged the book and continued "I vowed to be a devoted mother and that I would love my child no matter how they turn out and I suppose my prayers were answered" Jack then held my sleeve and Anos's father then said "sure, Anos May be a little diffident than most kids, but that doesn't matter to us" his mother finished "our babies alive and well, and that's all we can ask for". for them it was cheerful but to us it felt like a pit. Sasha then noticed Jack crying a bit and me with a solemn look, she then asked "are you two ok?" The rest then noticed us and I said "oh we're fine, that was just a feeling we have no experience in" Misha then asked "why is that?" I then said "we were unwanted children "

They were shocked and Weiss then asked "dose that mean?" I nodded and I held Jack close to me and I said "we were abandoned, I never knew my parents but to what I heard my mother died during childbirth and my father blamed me for it and since then I was known as the poisonous child. Jack was a little different, when her parents found out that this is how tall she would grow they abandoned her. Like me she was alienated so we became quick friends and it has bing just us till we came here". I started patting Jack's hair then out of nowhere Anos's mom hugged us both and she said "you poor things, if you want I can be your mom" everyone including me were shocked and I said "but we-" she then held my head against her head and started softly rubbing my hair and she said in a motherly tone of voice "shhh, it's ok, I can tell you two has gone threw so many hardships so please let down your walls and let me in" then something in me couldn't take it.  Like a cannon she broke down my and Jacks walls, I broke down and hugged back while I cry and jack screamed "MOMMY!" For once in my life I felt the warmth of a mother. After that we all left and I was escorting Sasha and Misha back and Misha asked me "are you ok?" I patted her head and said "I am thank you for asking" she smiled then Sasha said "oh I just remembered" I arched my brow and she said "I'm going to be busy for a few days my Queen so it's going to be a while till you see me again " I nodded and said "it's fine by me" she smiled and went head, when me and Misha got in front of her home I asked "hey Misha, can I ask you something?" She looked at me with her frozen face and she nodded, I then said "well since all that stuff happened we never actually got to do couple stuff so, if your free tomorrow can we go on a date?" In case your wondering I practice this in the morning for two hours so I don't sound like a nervous reck. She smiled and said "I would love too" she then hugged me and we went our separate ways.

                                                     As I was sleeping I was awoken by a beep, I growned and I looked to see my system icon is flashing, I opened it and text popped up that read, "You have reached the requirements for the next fase" I shot up after reading this. Since coming here I'd had have bing using the spells and skills I memorized but when this system showed up and did nothing we thought it was just something left over from the game but now I'm not so shure. It then showed my class symbol and a text popped up again, "you can now use skill points to purchase the blocked skills in your main and sub class" a bead of sweat went down my forehead as I was processing this, in the game there's many skills you can get but class skills are set in stone and can get them using the skill tree but when it branches some skills are blocked once you chose one set of skills. Think of it like the unholy path for the death knights in world of Warcraft, but this system removed those limiters, those limiters were set for two reasons, one to prevent one player to become too op, funny because that didn't stop me, and two for the players freedom. I went to my skill tree and I saw the once blacked out branches are now visible again, I then went to my sub class skill tree and it was the same, I smiled and said "oh, I'm going to enjoy this".

(A/N: I'm really frustrated right now to do the howl thing right now, in case your wondering I was frustrated for a different reason, so that's why it's short but don't worry you'll love the date I have planned.)