011

📍location unknown
June 22 Sunday
6:25am

J A Y D O N

"So weh yuh seh him did carry yuh ?" I question Ashanti.

I've been trying harder to find both Capo and my father.

Man well stress out righ now

"I don't know but it's like a empty place where he always carry me. On the way and back he would always blindfold me so I couldn't tell where it was or what it looked like." She trys explaining.

"Weh him did drop me off after him beat mi up and thing could be miles away from it so is not like seh if me tell yuh that ago help neither."

That him probably waa we think.

Ago take the chances.

"Get weh yaah try say cause it's most likely true but me still ago take the chances so describe how the place did look." I tell her.

"As yuh know the place did dark so me ago try describe it.. so it did have alot of bush and alot of cars passing by there was a stop light and a cross like road where the stop light was."

Can be Clarendon ochi or even kingston.

"Yuh nuh have nun't ' else yuh wah tell me..yuh nuh see no sign or nothing"

She shakes her head meaning no.

"Alright mi soon make smaddy drop yuh off."

I exit the room walking over to smart one lab, I tell him all that she told me in Hope that it would help to find Capo.

Deal with me mother already.

She told me that she was scared to tell me that's why she didn't but she was going to.

Probably a wonder if a smart one alone a do work.

He's the best of them all so he has to deal with my work.

Deveen trust nobody else fi dweet suh him know how fimmi and fi him thing set.

~

I'm now back where Ashanti is.

Scratching my head I speak "umm, mi know this ago probably bring back some bad memories but yuh affi guh wear it, promise nun't nah go do yuh" I show her the blindfold.

She nods.

I tie it over her eyes.

"Too tight ?" I asked after tying it.

She shakes her head.

I tighten it some more.

Cyah take nuh chances.

"Come, you ago stand up and I'm going to lead you, okay?"

"Yeah"

I lead her outside the warehouse and giving signs to my workers/friends to tone down with the noise so she doesn't get suspicious about where she is.