13.

Sign in🙃💕

Previous chapter.. continuation

📍Hospital,Kingston
    June 22, Monday
7:15pm.

 📍Hospital,Kingston    June 22, Monday    7:15pm

J A Y D O N

I sigh as i stared at my mother laying down on the hospital bed. "It's okay jay it's not your fault" she smiles at me.

It's really my fault though.

"Talia say she soon come" she takes up the water on the table next to her. "Mmm, Talia alright" I finally speak.

Coming back from my thoughts I noticed that the water bottle she had in her hand is now empty. "Yuh want a next water or juice?."

"Water is fine."

I'm just going to get both.

By tomorrow she a come out a this.

I stand, heading towards the door when it was opened by Talia.

Know how long me a call har phone.
Just fi track har down and see deh a man yard she deh while har mada inna hospital.

I stare at her while she just rolled her eyes at me, just as she was just about to walk past me I called to her "oye." She doesn't pay me any mind.

I grab her hand. "Yuh cock up a man yard an yuh mother in a hospital, me a call yuh phone and yuh nah answer." My anger starts to boil as I stare at her.

"Excuses." She stares at me in disgust pulling her hand away. "Feel a yuh lil ediat fren them this, me a talk to yuh doh walk way from me." I jerk her.

Why yah man handle the girl so..

"Jay, me know yuh upset but stop drag the her like that." My mother says at she gets up off the bed walking to us.

"If a never fi you nothing wouldn't happen to her so me wouldn't have fi come a hospital, a you a the crawsis weh cause all a this and couldn't protect har." She retorts angry.

Even though everything  that she is saying is true it seemingly only makes me more upset than I am.

Because it's true.

What I do next shocks me.

I raise my hand and give her a earserse.
Shocked Once I realize what I did I release her from my grip, zoned out I can hear my mother cursing me while my sister stares at me in disbelief holding her face.