12.

What time are you reading this?

📍Cherry Gardens, Kingston
June 22, Monday

10:15am

T A L I A

T A L I A

"Stop nuh Dontae" I hiss my teeth, pulling away my food bag.

Looking away I take up the tv remote, before I could turn around properly the bag was grabbed out of my hand. "Nah get this back until yuh tell me wahm to yuh" he place the bag on the dresser.

I didn't go to school today because my mother is in the hospital still and I'm stressed, since yesterday I did not go back to the hospital I came straight here in the middle of the night.

I'm afraid to go visit her because I don't want to hear that anything bad happened to her.

How you ago know then?.
And yuh turn off the phone from yesterday.

"Wahm to yuh bredda?, from yuh come last night me an ask you and not even an answer". He hiss his teeth walk off to the couch.

"Me mother in a hospital" I answer barley audible.

"So no that you shoulda say T" he walks over to me and pull me into a well needed hug. "Yuh go look fi her since she in there?" He questioned while rubbing my back soothingly.

"Yesterday" I use my shirt to wipe away my tears.

"Yuh Wah go look fi her later?" He lift my head to look at him. I nod.

"Have something fi do fi me fada inna e 1 o'clock so after that me bring yuh over and make yuh do weh yuh have fi do" he hands me back my food bag.

"Yuh mother know me deh here?" I asked dipping my fries in the ketchup. 

"Yeah" he answers building his spilf at the dresser. "How" I stop chewing my food.

Me feel fe run out a dis.

He takes a few minutes to answer. "Me little sister." What if the lady did come up here come throw water on me and tell me fe come out, my thoughts going on an on.

Sound like yah talk from experience doh.

Something like that....

I'm on a next planet thinking about all the things that could happen. "Oye, why yah overthink?" He has now finished building his splif.

A so long me sidung yasso a overthink!

"I'm not" I laugh it off.