007

I didn't proof read.

📍Hospital
June 16
8:00pm

📍Hospital June 168:00pm

A S H A N T I

"Bredda how this even happen"

Fighting to open my eyes they remain closed.wah this pan mi.

"Mi call her mother..she suppose to soon reach." I hear my friend Talia speaking to the nurse.

"It's not that bad,we just need to do a few more test and those will tell us if she gets to leave soon." The nurse speaks, a while after Talia answers.

The door opens and close indicating that she is no longer in the room.

Why them would a call mi mada.

Fighting to open my eyes once again,they open.

"She wake!" I could hear both my friends basically shouting.

Squinting my eyes at the brightness in the room, they took notice and call the nurse to adjust it.

"Weh mi sista?" Was the first thing I asked.

"Yuh mother soon come with her" they say in usion.

"Why would you call my mother, uno know how she...stay she deeven like mi."

The only reason I'm still there is because she's waiting until I'm finished with school to send me away.

She's the reason I'm here because I I'm trying to help myself and my sister, she doesn't take me as her child ,I have to find food, lunch money, for myself and my sister.

"Shanti weh yah talk bout?..yuh mada love yuh." Alicia speaks up.

Taking a deep breath I sigh.

"Me never tell uno this but, that's what she make it seems like she love we and all but she doesn't.. often times when yuh see mi a school a wear sweater a because she beat mi and take out har stress pon mi and mi sista."

"Probably cause mi father leff har" I shrug carelessly.

"Mia buy one water and come." Alicia says before exiting the room shortly after.

"Mi cyah belive this.. yuh wah come stay wid mi?" Talia ask.

As I was about to answer the door being forcefully open stops me from doing so.