Part Nine

Ash watched as James moved around the Cabin. They had been stuck in this cabin for two days, and Ash couldn't take it anymore. His eyes kept drifting to James' lips every time the other spoke.

Right now, James was using a broom they had found to clean up the living room; he was humming a song and shaking his hips a little.

"I'm going to take a shower," Ash mumbled before rushing up the stairs and heading toward the bathroom. Once there, he stripped down and turned on the shower.

Luckily, the owner of this cottage had a water heater and tank in the basement. Ash turned on the shower and sighed as the hot water touched his skin.

He washed and then decided to wash his clothes, as he had been wearing them for a couple of days, and they smelt.

While in the shower, Ash's mind wandered about the kiss James had given him the day before. He felt himself getting hard at the thought of James' lips on him and groaned.

He quickly washed and got out of the shower. Just as he reached for the towel, the door burst open, and James rushed in, heading straight to the toilet. He unzipped his pants and started to pee.

Ash watched until he had finished peeing and zipped up. James washed his hands and turned to get a towel, and then he finally saw Ash standing there, semi-hard open mouth staring at him.

"A-A-A-Ash, what are you doing in here?" He stuttered out, his eyes on Ash's semi-hard erection.

Feeling a little self-conscious, Ash grabbed the towel and held it in front of himself. James' eyes flashed to his, and he smirked. He took a step towards Ash, reaching out and snatching the towel away from his grip, making Ash squeak. James moved closer until he was just centimeters away from Ash.

His hands reached up and cupped Ash's cheek before trailing down his neck and chest. James' hand paused at Ash's nipple before squeezing it and making Ash jump.

"J-James." Ash stuttered out as an arm wrapped around his waist and down to his butt cheek.

James's eyes connected with Ash as his hand ran down Ash's chest and down to his hard-on. Chilled fingers wrecked around him, making him shiver.

James dipped his head, and his lips latched onto Ash's neck, sucking and biting. Ash moaned as James pumped his hard-on and sucked on his neck.

Ash felt heat pooling in his stomach as he spilled all over James's hand. He panted as he opened his eyes, not realizing when he had shut them.

He looked up at James, who was already looking up at him wide-eyed and with parted lips. James stepped back and grabbed the towel from where he had dropped it on the floor, and wiped the semen off his hand.

"I-I'm going to take a nap," James said before rushing out of the bathroom and shutting the door behind him.

🌘~🌗~🌖~🌑~🌔~🌓~🌒

Thank you for reading.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Word count: 483

Re-published: April 24, 2024, 4 pm

When are you reading this?