My Tormentor

Andy x Reader

I'd just turned 18 a few months ago and I was walking through the halls of my college, when a guy shoulder barged me hard and shoved me into the wall.

"Ow..."
I mumbled in pain. And he just sniggered and walked off.

I watched him walk away... His perfect teeth shining as he grinned, and his long black hair flowing over his shoulders. He turned around and smirked and as he did the light hit his face, lighting up his deep blue eyes.

He was the most wanted guy in school, and my bully. So why I was attracted to him I have no idea...

Andy Biersack my bully and my tormentor, also had my heart.

It's a sick and twisted world we live in if I'm attracted to my bully in such a way.

He had asked me out before... But I had a boyfriend so I rejected him. After that he made my life a living hell.

No guy liked me, I'm still a virgin and I basically have no friends. The only friends I have are the ones online. Well, except for Dianne. She's my awesome savage bitch best friend.

But anyway, Andy and his group of friends have no problem tormenting me.

I've actually slapped his friend Ashley because of it.
That didn't go down well, if anything it made things worse.

But anyway, Andy had shoved me when I was on my way out of class to go to lunch. He knows my timetable and that's creepy...

I sighed deeply and hurried to the lunch hall.

I ordered a chicken wrap and sat down at the table, alone.

My phone buzzed midway through eating.

"Hey you doing ok today?"

It was my best friend Dianne.

"Kinda... Andy shoved me into the wall again...."

And as usual she text back wanting me to punch him in the face... Even though she knows I can't.

....

When I had finished my wrap and was walking down the corridor, I was pinned to the wall with a hand covering my mouth.

"How you doing?"
Andy cheekily smiled.

Talk of the devil and he shall appear...

I just furrowed my brows and scowled at him.

"Aw don't give me that look darling! You know I'm only messing"
He moved his hand from my mouth and chuckled.

"Yeah well my shoulder doesn't think so"
I spat and tried to shove passed him, at which point he spun me around and held me tightly against him.

"You shouldn't be so violent with me..." He whispered into my ear with a low voice, while pressing my back harder into him.

My heart was racing and I could feel my face growing hotter... Why did I have to be attracted to him?!?!

"I can feel your heart beating (Y/N)..." He moved his hand further up my body.

He knows I don't like this. He knows I hate being touched in ANY way...

"OI! GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF HER!"
Dianne shouted as she stormed up the corridor.

He let me go and held up his hands in surrender.

"Don't you dare fucking touch her!"
She shouted and started prodding his chest.

"My hands are off of her, see?"
He waved his hands.