Needy

*Requestor wishes to remain anonymous*

Okay so this is definitely a ridiculously overdue update (please don't kill me), but I lost my inspiration for this book for quite a while, but BVB just released The Night EP and it inspired me to write in this book again! Which you'll notice since I changed the cover (again), I like doing it as my editing skills get better. (Although that's probably a matter of opinion lol).

So first things first I'll be getting through all the backlogged requests! I can barely remember who's requested what, especially those of you who chose to stay anonymous so I really hope I do your ideas justice!

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Andy x Echo

I really enjoy just being in Andy's company. There's something so soothing about being around him. He's so tall and gentle, yet so loving and protective. I love it so much!

"Hey love!"
I smiled and jumped onto the couch next to Andy, then kissed him on the cheek.

"Hey baby!"
Andy replied with a smile, before his eyes started to slowly trail over my body.
His eyes went all the way from my head to my toes and it looked like he was drinking in every inch of me.
"You look... wow"
He breathed out, almost too quietly.

I could see him slightly bite his lip as he continued to look me over. This was the exact response I'd hoped for, as I'd decided to wear some clothes that completely accentuated my figure. I'd put on a pair of high-waisted, skin-tight leather pants and a tight crop top.

"Something wrong?"
I cheekily teased with a small giggle.

"Oh Echo, you know exactly what you're doing..."
Andy breathed out before he pulled me into his lap.

As he sat me on top of him, I could clearly feel his need and it made me bite my lip.
"Someone's needy today."
I teased as his hands slowly trailed every inch of my body.

"That's because you... are a little tease."
His grip tightened as his hands reached my hips and he pulled me to him, crashing his lips onto mine.

My mouth instantly melted into his. His soft, warm lips were contrasted by the cold of his lip ring and it was such a great feeling that I savoured every single moment of.

As the kiss went on, I gently tangled my fingers in his hair and I could feel his need increasing beneath me by the second.

The soft, passionate kiss continued for a few more moments before he slowly pulled back and gently rested his forehead against mine.
"How about we move this somewhere else?"
He whispered to me while gently stroking my bottom lip with his thumb.

"I'd like that."
I whispered back and he almost instantly grabbed me by my ass and lifted me up with him as he stood up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck to hold myself in place, as he kissed me again and backed us up to our bedroom.

As his back hit the door, I quickly removed one hand and pushed it open. He backed us in and kicked it shut, making his way to the bed as quickly as he could.

We quickly broke the kiss as he laid back on the bed and I stayed on top of him, completely straddling him and we quickly pulled both of our shirts over our heads.

"No bra? You really are a tease babydoll..."
His voice was low and husky and it made me bite my lip.

I pulled him to me, reinitiating the kiss. He quickly started undoing his belt and I shimmied out of my leather pants. I heard the clang of his belt as he threw it to the side, quickly followed by my pants and his jeans.

It didn't take him long to put his hands back on my body and basically rip my underwear off.

"Needy are we?"
I teased as he pushed his underwear off to.

"Oh baby... you've got no idea..."
He breathed out huskily as he positioned himself at my entrance and slowly pushed himself inside.

We both groaned at the pleasurable feeling. I wrapped my arms around his neck and lowered myself down onto him as far as I could.

I took his whole length and he gripped my hips tightly as I rolled them gently. Soft moans left both our mouths and he soon started to slowly move inside me.

He moved his arms up and wrapped them around me, holding me close and starting another passionate kiss.

All our movements were slow and passionate, our lips and bodies moving in sync to create a perfect moment of ecstasy.

I could feel each of his slow, deep movements glide perfectly against my insides which sent small ripples of pleasure up through my body.

I rolled my hips into him at the perfect times to accentuate both our pleasures, which built up a tight feeling in my gut.

With each movement, the feeling kept getting tighter and tighter which made me want to move faster to release it. As I got to a certain pace, Andy did a quick thrust inside me which made me break the kiss and moan loudly.

"A-Andy... do it again..."

He smirked and did it again, causing my head to fling backwards at the quick shock of pleasure when he did it. So he kept doing it, his slow and deep thrusts turning fast and deep which quickly made the knot inside me unravel.

I moaned out repeatedly and squeezed my legs against his as my high rushed over me, but he didn't slow down.

Instead, he grabbed a fist full of my hair to push me closer and kiss me once again. But this time the kiss was rough and needy.

He used his other hand to dig into the flesh of my ass as he slammed inside me.

"ANDY!"
I nearly screamed in pleasure but he just pulled me against him again, my loud and ecstasy filled moans muffled by his lips.

His pace was hard and fast, sending shockwaves of pleasure through me as a knot inside me released almost as quickly as I felt it build up.

Andy knew exactly what he was doing. Slamming into me and holding me against him made sure that not only did he have the perfect angle to fuck me in, but it made me rub against him which was a second pleasurable piece all by itself.

It didn't take long at all for my legs to become shaking and unstable, earning a throaty chuckle from Andy.

I rested my head on Andy's shoulder and dug my nails into the soft flesh of his back. An audible groan rumbled through his chest and mixed with my moans as he slammed deep inside one last time and released, a warm feeling filling me up completely.

We stayed like that for a few moments, no sound but our heavy breaths and pounding hearts.

He carefully help me off him, laying us both down and pulling me back into his chest.

"I love you, Echo."
He said with a happy sigh and kissed the back of my head as he wrapped his arm tightly around me.

"I love you too, Andy."

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

This book is nearly at 220K reads and that's absolutely insane!!!! I love you guys so much 🖤