Party Boy

Thanks to RejectedMalum for the request :D

Andy x Reader

"(Y/N)!!! Come on come on come on!"
My friend Sarah screamed in my ear.
"We're going to be late for the party!"

"Alright alright keep your knickers on!"
I shouted back.

"Oh I don't intend to."
She winked at me and I looked shocked.

"What?"
I replied plainly.

"Do you know how many hot guys are going to that party?!"

"No. And I'm just going to have fun."

"Ugh."
Sarah groaned.
"You're such a prude!"

"No I'm not, I just don't want to have a one night stand with a random guy then wonder if I'm pregnant if I miss my period."

"You're over thinking this WAAAYY to much."
Sarah laughed.

"Maybe."
I sighed.
"I just don't want to be used then thrown aside, you know?"

"Yeah I get you, now hurry up I don't want to be late!"
She skipped down the stairs and I finished winging my eyeliner.
I looked at myself in the mirror and fluffed up my (Your colour) hair.

I don't know why I was so nervous, I go to parties every week.
I just had a gut feeling that something was different about this one...

My cousin Christian, he likes being called CC, was throwing a party to celebrate the end of tour for his band Black Veil Brides. And I had a feeling Andy would be there... it made me nervous... he's the only member I haven't met.

....

We got to the party and we could hear the music blasting from all the way down the path.

"Bloody hell! CC's outdone himself this time!"
I laughed as I walked up the path.

I was wearing a red and black Harley Quinn style dress, some flesh coloured tights and some black boots with studs on them.

"(Y/N)!"
CC screamed at the top of his lungs as he downed a beer and rode a toy car down his pathway.

"Nice to see you too CC."
I laughed as he stood up and hugged me.

"Long time no see sexy!"
Ashley shouted as the rest of the band came running.

Except Andy, he stood at the door.

"You too, Purdy Perv."
I chuckled as he messed up my hair.

Truth is, I put up the 'prude' front so Sarah didn't know that Ashley and I used to be friends with benefits.

It stopped when we started getting closer and he thought of me more as a sister.

I shook the thoughts away and focused my attention on having fun at the party tonight.

"Let's go and PARTAY!"
CC screamed and led us all into the house.

As I walked through the door the taller one, Andy, appeared to look at me in a.... weird.... way and licked his lips.

I swallowed hard and continued walking, I could feel his eyes burning into my back.

Did I inadvertently do something bad?

....

Some time had passed and I was absolutely smashed.

I'd taken my boots off and I was currently dancing on a counter to some music.