Oh, you're on!

I apologise for the extreme wait for an update. I ran out of inspiration to write in this book and I re-vamped my entire profile the other week. Even with requests I just didn't know exactly what to write.

So I gave myself a break from Wattpad and Andy Smut, so hopefully now I can update all the requests I was given.

*Requestor wishes to remain anonymous*

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Andy x Reader

Andy's POV

You know you're winning at life when your girlfriend is your high school crush. I'm eighteen so I've just left, but my girl is sixteen and going through her last years. So I'm sticking around to support her .
It's not creepy, I'm two years ahead and I've liked her for a while. I was seventeen, she was fifteen. We got together but I didn't do anything with her, obviously.

"How long have you been with her now?"
Jinxx asked me.

"About a year."

"Have you done anything?"
Ashley asked with a smirk.

"Hell no, she's only just turned sixteen. I turned eighteen about two months ago, remember?"

"Well Valentine's Day is coming up, maybe you could treat her to something special."
Ashley laughed and stuck his tongue between his fingers.

"Pervert."
I chuckled back and threw a cushion at him.

"Dude, I bet you couldn't even make her cum more than four times!"
CC laughed and ended up making the band erupt into laughter as well.

"That sounds like a good bet!"
Jinxx laughed.

"I bet you couldn't even make her cum twice!"
Ashley laughed alongside them.

"I'm sticking with four."
Jake piped in.

"So it's a bet!"
CC laughed.
"We bet you can't make (Y/N) cum more than four times!"

"Oh, you're on!"
I smirked and made the bet.

I was so going to do it, and somehow I was going to make (Y/N) admit it.

....

Reader's POV

It was Valentine's Day. I'd just finished my day at school, and Andy had asked me to come round. We'd gotten together sometime after Valentine's last year so unfortunately I didn't get to spend the day with him.

I made a quick stop at home to freshen up and pack my bags so I could stay at Andy's for the weekend.
I'd actually gotten with Andy when I was still fifteen and he was seventeen, but my parents didn't mind too much because Andy is respectful and didn't even try to touch me in any sexual way. My parents like him so since I turned sixteen they started letting me stay at his on a weekend, he's never done a bad thing in their eyes. I think it's fantastic.

When I got to Andy's he opened the door and instantly smiled.
"Hey baby!"
He gave me a tight, loving hug then let me inside to unpack for my stay.