Relax, Kitten

*requested by AmyMarchLangdon *

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Andy x Heaven

"ANDY!"
I screamed as my boyfriend came through the door.
It was his day off work, meaning he's just finished tour and hasn't got an album to record yet.

I ran up to him and jumped on him, wrapping my legs around his waist and hungrily kissing him.

Oh how I've missed this man!

He chuckled against the kiss and smiled as he put me down.
"I missed you too Heaven"
He kissed my forehead and I snuggled my head into his chest.

"So,"
Andy's voice was low, as he put his finger under my chin and lifted my head up.
"How much have you missed me?"
He smirked.

I bit my lip.
"A lot"
I smirked and started trailing my hand along his chest.
"And... we have the entire day to ourselves..."

"Perfect"
He huskily growled then picked me up by my ass as I wrapped my legs around his waist.

He carried me up the stairs and to my room, placing me on the bed while still on top of me.

He was grinding against me while we were both taking off our clothes, until we were both completely naked.

Skin to skin contact with Andy always sent shockwaves through my skin.

He kissed down my body all the way to my aching heat, placing gentle kisses across it.
"Andy..."
I quietly moaned as he gently moved his tongue across my folds.

He inserted two fingers and curled them up while he licked circles around my clit.

As I edged closer, my legs started to close.
Andy took his fingers out and grabbed my thighs, digging his nails into my flesh and keeping my thighs apart.

His tongue slid elegantly around my folds, dipping inside me and perfectly working around my clit.

"Oh god I've missed you..."
I moaned as my orgasm hit and Andy came back up and kissed me.

"And I you, baby."
He grabbed my throat and pinned me down, slamming his entire length inside me.

"A-Andy o-o-oh f-fuck!"
My breath hitched in my throat as I grabbed at the sheets, it's been months since I've had him and he's stretching me to my limits.

"Relax, Kitten..."
He huskily whispered in my ear, and started nipping and sucking on my neck.

He hooked one of my legs around his arm and kept his grip on my throat as he slammed into me again, and again, and again.

"Oh god!"
I moaned out as he suddenly hit the spot, causing a knot in my stomach to form again.
"Right there!"
He chuckled and took his hand off my throat and started rubbing my clit.

It didn't take long for me to cum a second time, Andy slightly slowing down his movements to let me ride out my orgasm.

"I want you on your hands and knees"
He growled in my ear and flipped me over.

I got up on my hands and knees, my limbs shaking already.

"That's it kitten..."
He whispered in my ear before spreading me and entering me again.

He started pounding into me so hard my back ached.

"ANDY!"
I moaned out as he angled himself differently and kept up his relentless pace.

I tried to grip the sheets but he grabbed my wrists and pulled my hands behind my back.

"Fuck..."
Andy moaned as his perfectly timed thrusts never faltered.

He dug his nails into the flesh of my ass as he continued pounding me.

"ANDY!"
I kept moaning his name until my throat hurt, it rolled perfectly off my tongue.

My insides were so sensitive I was beginning to feel every tiny movement Andy made, he felt so good.

"HEAVEN!"
He moaned as his thrusts slowed down and he stilled inside me as he came.

He collapsed on top of me when he finished, the pair of us panting.

He pulled out and laid next to me.

"I've fucking missed you Heaven"
He chuckled and kissed the side of my head.

"And I've definitely missed you!"
I giggled and started falling asleep.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Sorry it's really short!

Updates might either stop or be incredibly slow for the next week, because I have a LOT of assignments to do. Some including 3D modelling along with concept art.

On the bright side, IVE ORDERED A HOODIE THAT WAS IN A PHOTO WITH ANDY BIERSACK. HE TOUCHED IT TOO.

*Girl in the photo is NOT me, but that IS the hoodie. And I'm screaming!"

 And I'm screaming!"