cap 8 a small promise

_____.°.°★:.†:.★.°.°______

Nothing to do with the image with the CAP but I thought it was very cute jsjs.

★pov Jonny★

I woke up a little sore although I didn't think much of it.

When I went to the bathroom I washed my face and when I saw myself in the mirror I turned red because I saw my neck with hickeys and a bite or two that James had left when he was drunk.

Johnny: (now what am I going to do? if my brother sees me he will kill me and James)

Nervously I went to take a bath and when I finished I put on some long neck clothes since I didn't want anyone to see my neck.

When I finished I went to the kitchen where Elise was with William and when they saw me they greeted me obviously I also greeted them back.

★Narrator★

Johnny went to help Elise with breakfast for everyone while William with a small smile watched and helped a little in the kitchen.

The three of them laughing talking and having a good time after a while Jake and Elias got up and smiled to see how they were living together.

Elijah: hi love *gives her a kiss on the cheek* mmm that smells so good

Elise: hi honey I'm making some waffles and bacon and egg while Johnny makes some desserts and the juice

Johnny greeted with a smile while he was making the juice with William as that little boy had already grown fond of Johnny.

Jake: well I'm going to get the others up ^^ (oh how cute he looks so Johnny would be perfect to be my husband)

Jake with a smile went to James' room to pick him up and after a while he went to Micheal's room to pick him up but it was a little hard because Micheal hates to be picked up.

So poor Jake was punished for lifting him up with a few insults and a pillow //poor Jake is mistreating him every five seconds 😔///.
In the end he ran to the kitchen to avoid being killed and sat down to eat because he was starving.

★pov micheal★

After cursing and throwing my pillow at Jake for waking me up with a bit of a headache I went to the bathroom where I stared at nothing for a while.

To then react and remember that I had had too many drinks yesterday and didn't see my brother so I left the bathroom a little dizzy to head to the kitchen where I saw my brother talking to the sister of that asshole I have as a friend.

Johnny: brother come to eat ^^

Michael: I'm coming, just let me take a pill for my headache.

Elias: and give one to me while you're at it. Yesterday we had too many drinks

Jake: yes they looked like crazy people singing and dancing the good thing is that Johnny let us stay at his house since he is too far away from James.

William: Speaking of which, what about Uncle James? I haven't seen him since yesterday when Johnny went to take him to his room (weird uncle James always gets up before us).

Hearing that gave me a bad feeling and even more when I saw that Johnny was wearing a long collared clothes but before I said anything James came out to the kitchen and greeted everyone and then he came with me and told me if I gave him a pill.

After giving him the pill he went to sit down to eat but something weird I noticed was that my little brother was nervous I didn't know why, I could tell him later because I didn't want to start a fight in front of everyone.

★Narrator★

After eating James along with Johnny went to wash dishes as Elise had told James to do it since he was the last one to wake up Johnny for his part had told Jake that if he could do the dishes but he couldn't neither could his brother so he couldn't dodge his fate.

James: hey why do you have those long collared clothes on?( Why did I ask that? )

Johnny: (wait he remembers? what if he tells micheal? ) w-well it's just that i-i thought it was m-very l-cute.

James: Well if you say so (why did he stutter? ) hey you know what happened yesterday?

Johnny: well after everyone finished singing you, Micheal and Elias kept drinking until you guys got drunk so since I didn't know where you lived and Elise had told me it was far away I decided to take you guys back to my place.

James: oh well

The two of them got uncomfortable as they didn't know what to say once they finished washing Elias went with them to tell them that they had to leave.

With a little sadness Johnny said goodbye to everyone Jake wanted to stay a little longer but he also had to spend time with his family plus Micheal and Johnny have to work.

William: mom I want to stay

Elise: no William Johnny and Micheal have to work besides we have to go to uncle James' house so you can take a bath.

William: since *gets sad*.

Johnny: don't be sad William another day you can come to see us, besides when you come to our house again I'm going to give you a present, ok?

William :*smiles* yeah

William happily said goodbye to Johnny and Micheal when they came in Micheal wanted to tell him about his clothes but he didn't because his brother was too happy.

Too happy so he didn't want to take away his smile and better went to take a shower to go to work Johnny did the same to then leave the house and go straight to the hotel to work .

★continued★

_____.°.°★:.†:.★.°.°______

Holiii sorry for this short chapter I swear that when I have more time I will bring you chapter 9 and this time it will be longer plus I'm being punished a lot lately so it will be more difficult to upload chapters but that won't have me>:D

Well that's all, I hope you liked it, take care of yourselves, sleep well, eat as you should and see you next time!

Now that I think about it, what do you think I am? Woman or man, oh I read your comments jjsjsjs

Bay★