cap 10 life is usually cruel

★Narrator★

Moli had woken up and was making breakfast when she received a message from her mistress Elise who told her that today she was taking Ashley to be taken care of by " him " so she had to get the little girl ready.

Moli went to get Ashley up carefully, the little girl woke up and went to have breakfast while she talked to her best friend, companion and bodyguard, Moli was the only one she talked to in the whole mansion.

Ashley: ma'am moli come on I don't want to be late *outside the mansion waiting for moli*.

Moli: ay go *exits the mansion* ready come on let's go

Ashley happily went to the car while Moli told the others that this time they were not going to accompany them and then got in the car and drove to a house a little far away.

★pov micheal★

I was lying there smoking while giving juice to Johnny who looked like a little boy so we were like that until I heard a knock on the door and I told Johnny to open up because I didn't want to.

While I was watching TV I heard Johnny so I ran to see what had happened to him but when I came out I saw a luxurious car and my sister hugging ..... ASHLEY!? what was Ashley doing here?

Michael: Ashley ?

Ashley: uncle micheal *runs up to him and hugs him* i missed you so much

Johnny: we missed you too dear

Moli: nice to meet you Mr. Michael and Johnny, Mrs. Melisa gave me the order to take little Ashley with you.

Michael: oh it's ok, I hope you are well here Ashley *smiles*.

Ashley: if I'm with you I'll always be fine :D

Moli gave them a suitcase with the little girl's clothes and said goodbye while Johnny carried Ashley and Micheal grabbed the suitcase.

Ashley was happy to be with them because she had grown fond of those two twins and they didn't hurt her like she did....

Ashley: Jonny Jonny I want to play in the park SII ?

Johnny: sure ashi

Little Ashley was playing while Johnny and Micheal were looking for a hat or two for everyone since it was too hot and they didn't want the little girl to faint from heat stroke.

The three of them went for a walk until they reached a beautiful park where they met Jake's family. Ashley was so happy since it had been months since she had been out anywhere but the hospital where she was visiting her beloved mother whose life was slowly fading away.

Few knew about her father or if she had any other relatives besides her aunt because she had never met anyone until he came to her salvation...Johnny that boy showed her everything a normal child would do, everything she was missing that girl could never go to school never had a friend the only people who talked to them were her mother, her aunt, Moli and all the bodyguards and servants but never with a child or anyone who was not part of that mansion.

All the pain she suffered being in the care of her aunt... she was the cause of everything for her she never knew anything of the world for her she was not a normal girl her aunt was there to take care of her but she was the opposite she never took good care of her, she never cared to see her the only thing she did was spend all the money she was given for taking care of her and go to parties to sleep with any man who crossed her path but she never cared and every time Ashley did not fulfill one of her whims she beat her....

Ashley suffered for all that but she never said anything to her mother for fear that she would not believe her and leave all the custody to her aunt that was her biggest fear that her aunt would have custody of her because she knew that her life would be hell but if she convinced her mother and the judge that Johnny was not bad that he and Micheal were good and that not because they were two men living alone would they do anything to her they never dared to touch her let alone abuse her they saw her as their niece as someone else in their family even though they were not of the same blood.