cap 14 a "decent" job

★Narrator★

Jake was in his bed thinking about the last thing Tyler had said because he knew James had never felt love so it would be impossible for him to like Johnny, right?

More and more doubts left him but he didn't want to over think it so he ended up falling asleep peacefully with a Pikachu stuffed animal.

While James lay on his bed while he was touching his hair, that feeling of Johnny cuddling him was very nice and relaxing, it was so peaceful that he would have stayed like that, but because of Tyler that beautiful scene vanished.

Tyler: holi James *sits on his bed without permission* I wanted to tell you if you want to go to the city tomorrow.

James: ok I'll go with you just because I don't want you to get in trouble.

Tyler: thank you handsome you do love me *she blows him a kiss as a joke*.

James just sighs because even though he was a pain in the ass Tyler is a good friend and a great companion, little by little he started to feel sleepy so he lay down and fell asleep very fast because he was very sleepy.

While all of James' family was sleeping Johnny and micheal were watching Johnny's favorite series called hazbin hotel// I'm Johnny in life😻😻👊/// because he thought it was so funny and cool.

Johnny: damn valentin i wish he would die alone that guy *cough*.

Micheal: hahahaha god Johnny are you really mad at a fictional character? *cacking out laughing*

Johnny: well yeah so what? *? he gives him a dirty look ?

Micheal: well but calm down *reassures himself*.

Johnny just laughs a little bit and then he grabs the remote and turns off the TV, together with Micheal they go upstairs and say goodbye and then they go to their rooms.

†The next day†

James had gotten up too early, but that wasn't the problem, the real problem was that he didn't want to get up and even less knowing that he had to go to his little "harmless" job, but he had no other choice.

When he went downstairs he found Tyler lying on the floor near the couch, seeing him like that he just sighed and picked him up and put him back on the couch and carefully left the house.

James: *sighing* I can't believe he's sending me to do this shit.

James was walking calmly through the streets because he was waiting for his client to arrive, after a while talking to the client he knew who was the person he had to kill and as usual for James he went first to have a cup of coffee because he was getting sleepy and while waiting for the time indicated where his victim would be he started to walk with his coffee in his hand.

With a little bit of anger he turned to see who it was but his face changed to one of nervousness when he saw that the person who had touched his shoulder was none other than Johnny who was accompanied by Ashley who was not so happy to see him.

Johnny: hi James what a coincidence that we ran into each other *happy*.

James: oh wow Johnny, yeah right what a coincidence *nervous but happy*.

Ashley: (oh how annoying) Johnny I want to go get some ice cream *gives him a hug*.

Johnny: oh sure ashley, do you want to come James?

Ashley: (say no) *she gives him a dirty look* Johnny: (what does that little girl think she is doing?

James: (what does that girl think she is) of course I don't really have anything to do *smiles*.