cap 17 an unwanted reunion

★Narrator★

Jake and Michael danced to the rhythm of the music while they had a few drinks, that party was chaos, guys having sex in the rooms or in the bathrooms while others smoked and consumed marijuana, but our two protagonists did not care because they were not their problem.

Little by little Micheal was getting drunker and drunker because even though it wasn't his first time drinking he wasn't that resistant to the effects of alcohol.

Jake: Let's go Micheal, you are very drunk and we don't want Johnny to get scared.

Micheal: sh-shut up *hip* you don't *hip* me *hip* give orders *hip* a-but don't even mention my brother *hip* you always *hip* talk about him.

Jake: Micheal, let's go if you want to, I'm not talking about your brother anymore, but we have to go now *grabs Micheal's hand*.

Jake tried to pull Micheal away but to no avail as the boy had loosened his grip and ran through the crowd causing Jake to lose sight of him.

Jake: (shit shit now what do I do???)

Jake looked everywhere and sometimes asked the others if they had seen him and they all said they didn't see him making him very frustrated.

Jake: Shit now what am I going to do? Johnny is going to kill me if he finds out something happened to his brother ?

★elsewhere★

Micheal was walking calmly while he had a bottle in hand and sometimes he drank a bit of that bottle, he was still a bit sane and he knew that what he did was wrong so he wanted to go back where he came from to apologize to Jake but he stopped when he heard someone.

When he turned around he found a guy who was also drunk and approached him with confidence.

X?: Hi, what are you doing here all alone?

Michael: well *hip* it's just that *hip* I was with a friend *hip* and I got separated from him *hip*.

X?: oh boy you should be careful and more in the state you are in, come if you want I'll help you look for your friend.

Michael didn't say anything and just nodded his head and then followed the guy who looked very nice even though he was drunk and you could tell he was a little less drunk than he was.

Finally they were back on the dance floor looking for his Jake to finally leave but it was impossible for him because of so many people and he ended up losing the guy who was with him, there were so many people that sometimes they pushed him and one guy accidentally pushed him so hard that he fell to the floor.

????: s-sorry, I didn't mean to push you.

Micheal: don't worry about it *hip*.

Micheal stood up but he stayed still when he saw the girl because he couldn't believe that after years he would see her again, not her.

Micheal: k-kami?

Kami: Micheal? Is it really you? ( WOW he is more handsome than before )

Micheal didn't want to talk to her so she started to walk away from the place because she didn't want to see what she and her friends did 8 years ago but she couldn't go that far because Kami had grabbed Micheal's arm.

Michael: Kami let go of me

Kami: NO!!!  Please Michael please forgive me for everything please I'm sorry I didn't want my friends to do that to Johnny.

Before Kami could say anything else she felt like she was slammed against the wall while a hand covered her mouth, when she saw Micheal she felt a deep fear because the look of Michael's angry look was very scary.