cap 5 a not so nice memory

I love this short hahahahahaha well now let the good stuff begin >:D

★Narrator★

That family together with the two twins were walking towards a restaurant while Jake was talking to Michael and his sister Wiliam kept looking at Johnny and also saying many things that came to his mind Elias and James just kept quiet listening but unlike Elias James kept looking at Johnny who when he felt that he was seeing him got nervous.

Johnny: excuse me, I have something on my face? (god he is looking at me a lot, I look bad? I didn't fix my hair right?)

James: You look like an asshole? Wait I didn't mean that I meant you have a nice face I mean you have a normal face (f#ck why did I behave like that?) *he put his hands over his face*.

James and Johnny got uncomfortable if it wasn't for Jakes talking to them because they had already arrived and they didn't even notice it.

Jake: guys we're here (why did they stand still?)

Johnny: oh sure let's go (god i didn't even notice?)

James: Yeah let's just go (why do I feel so nervous?)

James and Johnny together with Jake entered the restaurant and as the others were waiting William ran to grab Johnny's hand because he wanted him to sit with him while Michael looked at James a little bit bad because he had been seeing his brother for a while and that didn't look too good for him.

William: Johnny Johnny Johnny come sit with me please *doggy eyes*

Johnny: (aaw that's cute) sure Wiliam I think that's very nice of you.

Jake: hey I wanted to sit with him (you may be a kid but you're cruel)

James: there are plenty of places to sit don't be a crybaby Jake *sits down next to Micheal*.

Jake ended up sitting next to Elias so they were talking and waiting for the food because while Jake was looking for James and Johnny the others chose the comedy because Elise and Micheal knew the food favored by their siblings.

Elise: well Micheal, what do you do for a living?

Micheal: I'm a concierge and a receptionist in a hotel

Elise: and you Johnny ?

Johnny: I am also a receptionist and concierge and we work in the same hotel.

Elias: I'm sorry, but why do you work in a hotel?

Johnny: well it's the job that paid us the most and the closest to our house.

William: Do you know how to cook?

Micheal: I don't but Johnny does, he knows how to cook because of our mother (why so many questions?)

James: how old are you?

Micheal: I am 26 and Johnny is 23.

When they heard their age both James and Elias were surprised by the age of the twin brothers because Elias thought that Micheal was 29 and James why Johnny could say that he was under age.

Elise: oh wow they are so young ^^

Johnny: yes and because he is younger Michael is usually very protective of me.

Elias: Really?

Micheal: yes, I am very protective of him because it's common that someone older wants to do things to him that aren't very nice (those assholes should die).

Elise: and are you in a relationship?

Micheal only got serious while Johnny got a little nervous, everybody was waiting for the answer with anxiety.