After the Movie

As the credits rolled and the lights came on in the theatre, Book and Force walked out hand in hand, still caught up in the magic of the movie they had just watched. Their fingers remained intertwined, a silent testament to the bond between them.

Force turned to Book with a smile. "Mochi, what are you in the mood for lunch?" he asked, his voice filled with warmth and affection.

Book paused for a moment, considering his options. His stomach rumbled softly, reminding him that he was indeed hungry. After a brief moment of contemplation, he made up his mind.Before Book could respond, however, their conversation was interrupted by a familiar voice calling out from afar.

"Bookie...?"

As Book turned, he see Bright Win standing together, Bright holding Win's waist affectionately. Win, on the other hand, had a playful expression on his face as he hugged a big bunny soft toy tightly in his arms. 

With a smile, Win and Bright approached Book and Force, their playful energy filling the air. "Hey there, what's going on here?" Win asked with a grin, his eyes twinkling mischievously as he observed Book and Force holding hands.

Book's cheeks flushed with embarrassment as he quickly released Force's hand, his expression sheepish. Force, too, felt a rush of shyness as he let go of Book's hand, exchanging a brief glance with him.

"We were just... uh, enjoying a movie," Book replied, his voice slightly stammered as he tried to compose himself.

Force nodded in agreement, his gaze shifting between Book and Win. "Yeah, it was a great movie," he added, trying to play it cool despite the sudden interruption.

Win chuckled softly, his playful demeanor never faltering. "Ah, I see," he said with a knowing smirk, his eyes twinkling with amusement. "Well, it looks like you two had a good time."

Force and Book remained slightly shy, unsure of how to respond to Win's playful observation. However, before the awkwardness could linger, Win broke the ice, "Why don't we all grab lunch together?"

A smile spread across Force and Book's faces as they happily agreed to the idea. "That sounds great," Force replied, his voice filled with enthusiasm.

With a grin, Win linked his arm with Book's, gently tugging him forward. "Alright then, let's go," he said cheerfully.

As they made their way towards the nearest restaurant, Win tossed his bunny soft toy to Bright with a playful laugh. Bright caught it effortlessly, a smile lighting up his face as he watched the exchange between Win, Book, and Force.

With Bright joining them, the group walked together towards the restaurant, their laughter and chatter filling the air. As they settled in for lunch, they knew that they were in for a delightful afternoon filled with good food, great company, and cherished memories.