Solace and Peace

As the door closed behind Bright and Win, leaving Force and Book alone in the hospital room, a comfortable silence settled between them. Force's gaze softened as he looked at Book, concern evident in his eyes.

"Are you sure you're alright, Mochi? I was so worried when you fainted."

Book reached out to gently caress Force's cheek, a soft smile playing on his lips. "I'm fine, Force. You don't have to worry about me," he reassured him, his voice filled with warmth.

Force's worry eased slightly at Book's words, but he couldn't shake off the lingering concern. "I just can't help it, you know? You mean everything to me, and I hate seeing you hurt," he admitted, his tone soft and sincere.

Book's heart swelled with affection at Force's words, and he leaned in closer, their faces inches apart. "I know, Force. And you mean everything to me too," he whispered, his gaze locked with Force's.

Their lips met in a tender kiss, their love and longing evident in the gentle press of their lips. As they pulled away, Book couldn't help but blush at the playful glint in Force's eyes.

But before he could react, he felt Force's hand move to his butt, eliciting a surprised gasp from him. "Forceeee," he whined softly, his cheeks flushing with embarrassment.

Force chuckled softly, his touch gentle as he pulled Book into a tight hug. "Sorry, couldn't resist," he teased, pressing a soft kiss to Book's forehead.

As they settled into each other's embrace, the worries and concerns of the day melted away, leaving only the quiet comfort of their love for each other. In that moment, surrounded by each other's warmth, they found solace and peace.