11.Love hurts🥺💔

.

Shubman was sitting on the bench in college garden being totally lost in his thoughts.

It been three days of that incident and now his heart is demanding it's owner badly now.

He was little clam as he was atleast able to see ishan from far but from yesterday he didn't got a single glance of him as ishan didn't came to college.

He remembered how ishan came to him just to talk and cleared all the issue between them but shub pushed ishan away rejecting him right away.

He remembered how those beautiful eyes got tears as ishan left from there while biting his lips to not cry out loud.

Shubman wanted so say sorry and clear all this misunderstanding too but his brain was making him aware that they can never have a future together as he is no match with the ishan kishan, the second heir of the billionaire kishan family.

So it's better that ishan start hating him.

He looked up when he felt someone touched his cheeks.

Mahi:- you are crying shub.

Shub:-N-no I am not.

Mahi:- tell me the actual reason of rejecting ishan.

Shub:- he is so much possessive.

Mahi:- I asked reason of rejecting him not the reason of loving him. Your eyes has always shown how much you have loved everytime ishan has protected you and became possessive over you.

Shubman suddenly hugged mahi and started crying.

Shub:- I love him but I also know we can't be together bhai. He is like a bright moon which blessed me with a little attention but I can't own him bhai. He deserve someone who can protect him, fight for him not me who easily became scared and sensetive.

Mahi softly patted shub's back to make the boy calm as he waited for shub to stop crying.

Mahi:- shub, ishan never need anyone for protecting him but he surely need you to love him. Ishan has never loved anyone shubi nor have he received any love not even by his parents. You just need to show him your love, he won't ask for anything else shub. You need to confess your love, I am sure ishan is whipped enough to forgive you Just after your confession.

Shubman was listening to mahi every word yet his mind keep remaining that ishan deserve so much better then him.

Shub:- it's just a attraction for him bhaiya. Even if we got in a relationship, I am sure after a time he will regret loving me. No one wants a weak man to be his lover.

Shubman wiped his tears remembering how his old classmates use to bully him for being weak and sensetive saying a man should be strong and stone heart not a crybaby.

Shubman just silently left from there and Finally the people hidden around shub and mahi came out.

Hardik:- goddd! He said right, he is actually a weak person but from mind and eyes, like seriously except him every person in this college has witness the love ishan does to shubman except shubman himself.

Virat:- a person can be this much stupid?

Rohit:- no it's his insecurity which is taking the lead, baby.

Everyone looked at rohit with frown.

Rohit:- I don't know, I just feels like that because of the way he was talking.

Mahi:- then we need to push his feeling so that he can end his own and ishan's misery.

Jaddu:- but how?

Rahul:- wait, I know how....

           ××××××××××××××××××××××

Is this getting boring?