13.First kiss 💋😘

Abhi:- now what?--- Hyy shub stop running bsdk. First listen the password...

Abhi to ran behind him but was stopped  by the guards who was glaring at him as he is an stranger who tried to get inside.

Abhi:- wait! wait!! I am not ready for these filmy actions so before you all throw me out, I am going myself. Just give this paper to the person who left right now. Please, this is important for your ishan sir too.

As Abhi ran a little away from them and took out his phone messaging someone before leaving from there with his bike.

           🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Shub:- Oo shit! Now what should i do? I don't even know lock password....(still ringing the door bell which no one was responding.)

Shubman groaned as his mind wasn't working now. In hurry, he even left his phone, so now he can't even call mahi bhai or ishan's friend to know his house's password.

Guard:- shubman sir, that person behind you give this to you.

Shub looked back, towards the guard who hands him a small paper and just left from there.

As soon as he unfolded the paper, a smile came in his face as he immediately punched the password and entered inside the house.

Shubman didn't even waited for a second and just ran towards ishan's room, as he took a deep breathe before opening the door to make himself ready to face a very angry ishan.

But the scene inside the room made shubman frozen at his place.

The whole room was destroyed, broken pieces of glass and showpieces was scattered on the ground.

But his heart clinched in pain and sorrow when he saw his love sitting on the floor, being all lost to even know shub's presence who walked near him.

Shubman bitten his lips in pain seeing his love looking so devasted and broken.

Shub:-i-ish...

Shub:- ish..

Shub:- ishu..( softly touched ishan's cheeks who looked at him.)

Shub:- bab--

Ishan:- Why I am so unlucky shubi?

Shub:- n--

Ishan:- why always I have to be alone?

Shub:- ba--

Ishan:- why no one loves me?

Shub:- ja--

Ishan:- I just want you to love me, is it too much shubi?

Shub:- neve---

Ishan:- I am tired of crying and hoping to be loved by someone shubi. Why god hates me so much?

This time shubman didn't tried to say anything as he took ishan on his lap who panicked when shubi said,

Shub:- I love you ishu baby.

Ishan:- no, please no. I don't want any fake hope... J.. Just go from here. Please don't pity me shubman.... Please go from here.

Shubman's tear falls looking at his ishu who was mumbling while crying and trying to free himself from shubman.

Shub:- shhh....( cupped ishu's face who looked at him with his tears shining eyes and jutted lips.) Sorry for hurting you my bacha. I know I am idiot for pushing you away thinking you deserve someone better than me when I can't see you with anyone else other than me. You are my heart love. I am not feeling pity over you but I am in regret for rejecting my angel.  I just love you my bacha. I love you so much.

Ishan:- then prove it.(Whispered, staring at shubman's eyes.)

Shub:-how should I prove it,hmm?Tell me.

Shubman softly asked with a smile as he pecked ishan's forehead lovingly who closed his eyes feeling shub's lips against his skin for the first time while he kept his own hands over shub's one which was still on his cheeks.

Ishan:- kiss me.

Shub:- just a kiss. I thought you will ask something else.(teased ishan trying to make him smile but ishan not for a moment looked away from shubman.)

Ishan:- I will but first kiss me.

Shubman stared at those lips which he wanted to taste from god knows how many days now he is finally getting his chance.

He softly attached their lips, moving his lips against those soft one, pouring the love in their passionate kiss.

Shub smiled in the kiss when he felt ishan slowly responding back after pulling him little more down by his neck.

But he got stund when ishan involved his tongue in their kiss which was now becoming hot and passionate.

They were enjoying their first kiss but after 2 minutes shub tapped ishan's back to break the kiss as it was now becoming difficult for him to take breath.

But ishan didn't back up even after shub's many indications, so lastly shub pushed ishan away a little as he took fast  deep breaths.

Ishan:- that how breathless I felt when you rejected me.(intensely staring at shubman.)

Shub:- I..I am sorry.( Finally got his normal form back as he looked down feeling guilty.)

Ishan:- sorry won't work now. You have to prove it.

Shub:- but I don't know how? (Looked at ishan confused.)

Ishan:- be mine, make love me jaan.

            ×××××××××××××××××××

Smut will be in next Chapter.😉😜

Sorry for those who thought this Chapter will be smut. 🤣

Here is your long chapter, hope it satisfied you all.