28.Punishment🔞🤤💦

Ishan:- w-why you s-stopped?

Shub:- shhh.... You are shivering baby.

Shubman pecked Ishan's cold wet lips and wrapped him in a towel before carrying him towards the bed.

Ishan:- I am fine shubi. It's just that the water was cold and I stay under it for longer time that's why I started shivering.

Shub:- Sorry baby. (Pecked ish lips)

Ishan:- you don't have to be sorry jaan.

Aa ishan smiled before taking a remote from the side table and pressing a button, turning the heater on.

Ishan:- now it's fine.

Ishan circled his arms on shub's neck and let himself fall on the bed with shub over him.

Shub:- you know your punishment is still pending and your these acts won't help in escaping from that too.

Ishan:- who even want to escape jaan? Just punish me.

Shub:- so much eager, huh? (Asked while sucking ish neck area)

Ishan:- y-yess Ahmmm.... (Moaning in pleasure as shub was rubbing his fingers over his nipples)

Shubman's hands travel down as he open the towel knot letting ishan be naked in front of him once again.

Shub:- get ready to be punished my baby.

As shubman entered inside ishan who bitten his lips to suppress the scream.

Ishan closed his eyes and fisted shubman's back scratching his skin because of the pain while shub groan at the sudden tightness around his member.

Shub:- Shhh baby, it's all right. The pain will vanish.( kissed ishan)

After the wait of 2 longggg minutes, shub started giving slow thrusts making ishan moan in pleasure.

Shub:- s-so tight baby.....Aghh....( moans in pleasure)

Ish:- Ahhh~..mhh..... S-slow j-jannn...

But this never reaches shub's ear who was busy in devouring his prey.

Ish:-YES, T~THERE TH-THERE, BABY AHH... MHHH~ Y~YES..AGHH.....

Ishan was moaning loudly as shub was literally abusing his hole by his fast and strong thrusts.

Shub:- you feels mhh~.like heaven ahh baby. (Giving hard thrusts)

Ish:- aghhh~.... C~coming j.jjaan ahh~....

As ishan arched his back, cumming hardly but shub didn't stop nor lower his pace.

Ish:- S-slow...I-i it's too ahhh... much b-baby mhhh~...

As ishan cried by the overwhelming pleasure as he was feeling little sensitive after cumming.

Shub:- M~my baby AGHH... (Shooted his cum inside ishaan)

Shubman let himself falls over ishan and digged his face in ishan's nape.

While ishan smiled as he turned off the heater and on the AC as they were literally sweating by now.

Ishan:- are you feeling sleepy my jaan?

Ishan asked as he hugged shub tightly thinking they have travelled today and now their hot love making season must have made shub devasted as ishan himself was feeling tired.

But Ishan gulped when he saw how instantly shubman stare at him while caressing his jaw line.

Shub:- neither I am sleepy nor you will sleep tonight. We have much more rounds to cover this night my baby.

And whole night, their room just echoed with moans, groans, screams, praising words, skin slapping and much more.

                 ××××××××××××