14. Teaching\ Making love🔞❤️🔥

Shub:- W-what.. Ishu are you drunk?( asked being shocked.)

Ishan:- no bacha, if I would have been drunk then until now I would have raped you. ( chuckled when he saw how horrified shubi looked at him.)

Ishan:- relax meri jaan. I never wants to make you uncomfortable. If you don't want this then we won't do it,hmm.

Shub:- it's not like that. I also wanna belong to you completely b- but I-i

Ishan:- are you nervous, love?(shub shaked his head as no) then, What happened baby, tell me...

Shub:- I Don't know how that works, 'I - m-mean.

Ishan:- don't tell me you don't know how to do sex? have you ever watched porn jaan.( gasped as shub shaked his head.) WTF.

Shub:- I-i was never interested in these things. I was not even good in biology in school.( shub pouted as ishan laughed at his baby innocence.)

Ishan:- Aww, my innocent bacha. Don't worry hmm. You ishu will guide you.

Shub smiled and nodded but a sudden thought stricken his mind as he bitten his lips and looked at ishan with nervousness.

Ishan:- don't bite them jaan( softly pulled shub's lips and gave a light peck on them) just say what is in you mind baby?

Shub:- ishu, everyone wants there partner to already know these things so that they can have their perfect moment so are you not disappointed that i am little clueless about these things.

Ishan:- you are really too much innocent my bacha. They do sex but we are gonna make love.( lovingly caressed shub's cheeks)

Shub:- isn't making love is also sex? Are these two different thing?( asked being confused now.)

Ishan:- off course jaan.(said softly)

Shub:- how? (Become all curious)

Ishan:- not now jaan cause after getting your yes, I am desperate to have you inside me.

Shub:- Ishu no.. I first wanna know the difference.

A\N :- Smut ahead ❗🔞

Ishan signed at his stubborn baby but soon a smirk came to his lips as he started grinding his ass over shub's member who felt sudden jolt in his body as his arms tightened around ishan's waist.

Shub:- -i-ishu..what are you..amhhh...

Ishan:- still wanna know the difference first? If yes then let me get up as I need pen and paper.( asked with the smirk as he faced shub.)

Shub:- No ,please go ahead baby.( lost in the pleasure as ishan was sulking and kissing his neck, giving hickeys there.)

Ishan:- gladly jaan.( opened shub's shirt button, later throwing it on messy floor.)

Ishan:- Fuck baby. You really got a perfect body.

As ishan started roaming his hand on shub's abs which made shub blush.

Ishan again kissed shub as he Whispered,

Ishan:- on the bed.(crossed his legs on the either side of shub.)

Shubman got up and throw himself on the bed as ishan was no above him which soon got changed by ishan who rolled themself.

Soon there every piece of clothes were laying on the floor while the couple was busy in there make out.

Shub:- you are so beautiful baby.( looking at ishan's naked body being all amazed but shy too.)

Ishan:- (chuckled) in place of me, you are blushing my jaan.

Shub didn't said anything as he just hidden his face on ishan's nape who cooed at his baby's shyness and softly caresses shub's hairs.

Ishan:- jaan.

Shub:-hmm.

Ishan:- can you get the black colour box from the cupboard there.(pointed at the place.)

Shub nodded and went to take what ishan asked as he extended his hand to gave the box to ishan like a good boy making ishan laugh lightly.

Shub:- here ish.

Ishan:- jaan just open it.( looked at shub with a smile knowing what is coming now.

As shub opened it his eyes widened in surprise making ishan brust in laughter while shub looked down getting shy.

Shub:- you yourself take out what you want. (Said with a pout.)

Ishan:- we don't need condoms so just lube will be fine.(said as he took a blue bottle out from the box and slide it away.)

Ishan took shub's fingers and opened the bottle as he poured a average amount of lube on them while shub was looking confused.

Ishan:- this is to prepare me baby so that I can take this giant member of yours inside me. Now insert these fingers inside my hole slowly.

Shub nodded as he settle himself between ishan's leg but before doing what Ishan said he bend down and pecked the hole making ishan shiver at the sensation.

Shub slowly inserted his 2 fingers inside while ishan closed his eyes feeling the pain which soon vanished.

Ishan:- aahhh.... T- take it out jaan.... Need y-you baby....( moaned as he pulls shub upward and attached there lips.)

Shub's held got tighten on ishan's hips as his moans got suppressed by the kiss when ishan held his member and jerked it together coating it with the lube.

Shub:- w..what are you ahh..doing ishh.?

Ishan:- just enjoy my handjob janna.(winked at shub)

When ishan freed shub's member. He got back in his previous position and aligned his member near ishan's wet hole as he slowly inserted it inside.

Ishan:- Fuck, it hurts.( hugged shub tightly giving some scratches on his back.)

Shubman gave the required time to ish for adjusting himself.

Ishan:- m-move jaan.ahhh......

Shubman started with slow thrust which soon speeded by ishan's moaning.

Ishan:- f..faste..er ahhh...J jaa...jaann...

Shub:- aghhhhh.. S..so g..good ba..baby......

Ishan:- y-you are d..doing great jaan ahhh... Just like that....yes...

Shubman started giving hand job to ishan which he learned just now by ishan.

Shub:- ishu I..I am feeling ughh... weird down there.

Ishan:- Let's c-cum togethe-rr baby.... AHHH.... FUCK...(released his cum wetting shub's abs and his own hip area.)

Shub:- AGHhhh.....(moaned as he cum inside ishan.)

Shubman let himself fall beside ishan as he closer his eyes felling like he just now live a wild dream with his love.

When shub opened his eyes, he was ishan already staring at him with a fond smile making shub smile too.

Ishan:- you did amazing jaan. It was more then perfect for me my love. ( peaked shub's lips who smiled widely at the compliment.) You should sleep now baby. Look it's already gonna be 4 Am now.

Shub:- No.( as he got up and left from there.)

××××××××××××××××××

It's my first time writing a smut so how was this Chapter guys? 😬😬