Talisman Paper

Feeling anxious, Mr. Eric put his left hand inside his pocket and took out four white rectangular sheets of paper. He threw out the papers into the air, the papers flew near Jay and surrounded him by forming a circle. Jay couldn't move.

"What?!" cried Jay in shock. Although Jay didn't know what those papers were, his instinct told him those papers were extremely dangerous.

"Four Chains, Sixteen Locks, Bind!" Mr. Eric shouted. The symbols on the white papers started to shine, there was a spark of lightning. Roaring loudly, the lightning traveled at thunder speed and hit Jay ruthlessly.

"Ahhhhh!" Jay screamed. Pain went across his body and crushed inside his nerves. The lightning was trying to stun him to stop him from moving.

"Ahhh......I.....can't lose...." Jay bit his lips to remain conscious, he ignored the dreadful pain and snatched his sword firmly with both hands. He swung his sword horizontally to cut all those nasty papers.

In a flash, the papers were being torn open and the lightning vanished. Jay stood there huffing and puffing, the death aura surrounding him thickened.

"Oh gosh. That spell should be rather strong, right? How did he destroy all that?" Mr. Eric said when he saw those torn papers on the ground, he gave out a bitter laugh, he thought the papers were able to trap the ghost for a while but in reality, the papers didn't buy much time.

Mr. Eric gazed at Jay, the jade-colored eyes were glaring at him like a prey, Mr. Eric took back a few steps and smiled.

"Hey, Ghost. What's your name?" He asked.

"Jay."

"Well, Jay. I admit I have underestimated you," Mr. Eric pointed his sword at Jay and ran at him directly in a straight line, "You're indeed dangerous."

"Which is why I need to exorcize you NOW!" shouted Mr. Eric.

He aimed at Jay's arm and slashed at it, Jay waved his sword to his left and blocked the attack. But sadly, Jay didn't block it well, his strength weakened, he was still suffering from the pain of the lightning. Mr. Eric thought Jay wasn't used to pain and took this as an advantage and kept on slicing left and right repeatedly. Jay felt his hands start to become heavy, his movement became less smooth, he was losing his advantage again.

Feeling impatient, Jay tried to cut through Mr. Eric's throat. Mr. Eric predicted Jay would attack his weak point and lowered his body to dodge the attack. Mr. Eric stepped forward and thrusted at Jay's shoulders. Luckily, Jay managed to lend to the right side and escaped from the pain.

"You're too slow!" Mr. Eric criticized, he swung his sword diagonally and once again hit the black sword blade.

"You are really annoying, Ghost Sweeper! Can you just leave us?!" Jay scolded angrily, he sharpened his eyes and used all his strength to push back Mr. Eric's sword.

"Sorry but that's my job!" Mr. Eric answered, scolding back. He knew Jay was starting to be tired, Jay was anxious which was why he started to be angry. This was his chance, Mr. Eric thought. He held his white sword with both hands tightly and tried to focus, his sword eventually started to glow in white light. Jay was startled by the glowing sword. Mr. Eric ignored him and yelled.

"Exorcist Sword Wielding, Thousand Demon Chains!" Immediately, a powerful sword slash and hit at Jay's black bladed sword. The slash was too fast to escape, Jay tried to use his sword to block the attack. But all of a sudden, a vision struck Jay's head. Black chain symbols appeared on his skin and chained him up. The chains were trapping him, Jay barely could move a single finger.

At the next moment, the chain vision disappeared and brought him back to reality. The white sword crept near Jay, Mr. Eric compressed his sword even more, creating a strong, powerful force. The black sword bounced outside, leaving Jay's chest empty. Mr. Eric stepped forward and made another slice diagonally. The blade hit Jay and he collapsed.

Jay fell on the ground. There wasn't any blood coming from his chest but the feeling of being stabbed by a sword still existed. Pain was torturing him like hell. He felt the world was spinning and began to lose consciousness.

His body started to fade out slowly and becoming invisible, Jay wanted to stabilize his body condition but he failed. As if the sword slash took something from his body, he felt tired and wanted to sleep, he didn't have enough strength to visualize himself anymore. Tiredness fell upon him and he closed his eyes.