💜Wedding 💜

New update enjoy 💋

New update enjoy 💋

Y/n Pov:

Ahhh finally i ran from that fucking cage of Mr.Kim Taehyung... And i started to breath harder...Where i am?? She was afraid already as she knew the consequences of last time..

She was walking and walking but she can't see many people.. Suddenly she noticed a Old man.. And she ran to him..U-uncle,w-wil you h-help me??

The man smiled and asked, "My child tell me how can i help you?? "
C-can you please take me to police station.?? Sure my daughter!!  But anything wrong happened??

U-uncle i got kidnapped here... I can see how much shokh he was right now..Then i told him if you are scared i can go alone..Just tell me the way...

But he stopped me by saying.. If his daughter would be in my place he would never leave her... So now tell me daughter,Then how can i leave you alone? And a tear slipped from my eyes still kind peoples exists...

Then they left for police station...

_____________________________________
________________°°

Author Pov:

Here we're my child... Then Y/n also get off from texi...But inner she was shivering she didn’t even know why this feeling happening... She Should be happy instead....

"T-thank you U-uncle" she was in verge on cryings... And she hugged uncle and told her to go she can't take risk of his life who helped her.. But uncle denied still she forced him then uncle left from there...

Before going inside, she took a deep breath and entered police station.. But she can see everyone is running here and there..No one even looking or asking her...

Then she stopped a constable and told him that she wanted to file a report.. But the constable told to her wait there..So she waited for that...

She knews her mom and uncle is in a cage of his Taehyung... When she was sitting there and  tension of his mom and uncle was already killing her..

All of a sudden she noticed an unknown police or constable maybe she didn’t knew was watching her from far away... When she looked at him he walked away...

So she decided to go main Chamber to complain case as it was getting late already... When he was about to entered then she eavesdropped of officer talk with "Taehyung"...

Taehyung sir!!you guessed it right.. Come and take your girl... And he started to smirk... After hearing all of it...

She was about to Fall but she handled herself.. She decided to go ran again and she did... Some of constable started to ran after her...

She was running and running but she didn’t know where the fate is taking her...Suddenly she reached in front of long hill mountain...

Suddenly a lot of cars were blocking her every way...  And she stucked middle of these cars.... Then suddenly people started to shot in the sky air..

Y/n can see a big car far was coming.. And taehyung came down from that car... And she started shivering till her core... She got freeze by thinking of the consequences what he had told her..if she ran Again...

Taehyung started to come in front of her and she wanted to backward but poeples and car were circling around her... Ahhh Park opppss Min Y/n, You're actually being my miss bravo..

He came infront of her ears and he whispered.. You know why?? Because You're mine now...Mine to love?? And mine to hurt!! And he Caught her hairs in his hand and pulled her hair....

She screamed  as it was hurting a lot already... P-please...please what my sweet angle??  He pulled it more tightly..and she hissed...

If It's hurting this much??  Didn’t you thought before running what will happen next when we will be in our bed?? And he smirked virtuously...

Oppsss Min y/n,  Didn't you thought about your mother and uncle?? Hmm..why you will think about them after all You'll are selfish like your fucking dad...

Stop..P-please stop!! You Just can't tell anyone's f-father like t-this.. She Don't know where she gets Courage to speak like this but she knew her father is surely bad..

She didn't knew the story nor even taehyung is saying but taehyung is definitely spitting more..All of a sudden she fall into ground...

Taehyung pushed up as she already taken her so-called murdered father's side..  Now he got understood she was acting actually even she knews everything....

But in actual she didn’t know anything..Then she stand up..  Mr.Kim Taehyung, you can't force me for no reason Just let me go.. And she screamed at him...

Later he answered..Let you go??And he started to laugh...First you are gonna redeem my revenge..
Still she denying and started to freed herself from his grip..

Then he made her saw a pic of her uncle and mom was laying in hospital bed... If she try take one more move then his man would shot them...

Then she screamed, MOM, Mom p-please don’t do anything to them.. I -i am begging you.. and she started to struggling to free...

But he held her and She's crying and try to freed herself.."Don't move Miss bravo"..still she was moving and crying.. Suddenly he shot a gun on sky.. And she got freezed there...

She was blankly staring at him and he took her in bridal style.. Then they reached to Their house where was wedding held on too...

He told her to follow him but he can see She's not even moving..Suddenly anger took over him again he held her  wrist and pulled her forcefully inside...

Now they're standing in front of priest.. You can start the wedding ritual now...He ordered the priest.. Priest was also getting afraid of his tone...

Mr. Taehyung, do you take miss y/n lawfully your wife?? Yes i do!!!

Min Y/n, do you take mr.taehyung lawfully your husband?? 
I am not min y/n ..She screamed out while saying....

Taehyung was smirking and waiting for her a answer... But she was Standing there like cold hearted stone....

Then he gone in front of her and again threatened her by remembering her family... Then priest again started to read vow...

Miss y/n, Do you take mr.taehyung lawfully as your husband...

She kept looking at ground and tear were falling from her eyes once again and she replied, Yes I-i do... Everyone started to clap for them...

Now you may kiss the bride...She looked at him and remembered her 1st kiss was also him... He was was coming forward and she wanted to backward, pushed him and run away..

But she can't after knowing the consequences...  He held her waist and pulled her close to him... And all of a sudden he kissed her... After that he stopped kissing her..

He came in front of her.. Angle, why are you afraid already hmm?? We have to do so many things now when we'll be on our bed... He smirked while winking at her and she stared at him in disbelief....

________________________________
_________°°°

Ahh i am so excited what will happened next..Are you also??

Ahem ahem whatever i want 30+ likes then i will post next chapter🌚

And do follow also for more..
Take care
Lovies💋