💜Submissive💜

New update enjoy 💋

Author Pov:

I am willing..  He got shocked hearing her.. So you are willing for what??

T-to get burn with you in this r-revenge..  Hmm!! Impressive very impressive mrs.bravo...

And why's that?? She stared at him with her doe eyes Which were glistening with tears...but she didn’t speak anything...

You love your mom so much that you are willing to do this?? Hmm??He was getting closer to her lips and he speak something which breaks her to core...

Y-yes!! You will never g-gonna understand Mr.Kim..He got furious at her and staring at her eyes...

He watches her for a moment, calculating her sincerity. Satisfied, he moves closer to her.. Alright then. Let's see if you're as brave as you say you are. *

What i am never gonna understand? He asked her... she flinch out by his voice..She was trying reply him but words were hardly coming out from her mouth..

L-love.. When s-someone love their c-close ones they c-can do anything for t-their love ones...  He was smirking seeing her reply with stutter..

Hmm! I see.. But Don't you know love also breaks People’s heart??
I am ready to break for my love.. They both silently admiring their eyes...

Then suddenly taehyung spoke something which made her afraid to her core..

Get ready to break for your love, Mrs.bravo!! She didn’t uttered any words just standing like human virtue..

All a sudden, he took her to his arms in a bridal style from dressing table and started to moving in bed...He laid her to his bed.. 

He steps closer, his eyes fixed on yours with an intense, predatory gaze It's time to see if you can handle the fire, you've started. His hand reaches out, fingers brushing against her cheek in a gesture both tender and menacing..

His hand moves to the back of her neck, gripping it with a firm but gentle touch. He pulls her closer, his breath warm on your face " You're playing a dangerous game, little one. "

All the time she was just closing her eyes due fear.. He smirked at her..The next he got onto her and kissed her lips.. 

He was moving his hands to her whole body..The kiss was also becoming passionate.. He wanted to devour her to a deep kiss..suddenly he squeezed her boobs and she opened her mouth....

He was kissing her deeply..After that she started beat him chest with her Tiny hands.. When he noticed that he stopped kissing her...

After kissing her lips, he started to suck her neck in one go.. Her flesh of neck was getting red due to his hard sucking.. 

She started to holding bedsheet tightly  to control her moans when he sucked her curves to her collarbone..

Ahh -Ahhh T-taehyung, she just moaned out and her head fall on bed-board in pleasure. He started to undress her and leave her with undergarments only...

Now tell me, how i Should fuck you?? Slowly or hardly like you will never forget..?? Hmm..?? And he started to smirk vitreously.. Her eyes closed due to his embracing words..

His mouth moves down to her left breast, sucking and biting her nipples roughly. He pinches and twists them with his fingers, marking her as his own. He continues to abuse another one with his hand and leaving marks..

He continues his assault on your breasts, his mouth and teeth leaving a trail of pain and pleasure across her sensitive flesh.

His gaze rakes over her naked body, pausing on her breasts. Such a pretty sight it's!!  I would never accept that but your body making me want more...

He leans in, his mouth wrapping around a nipple again, sucking hard. His hands fondle and squeeze the other breast, pinching the nipple between his fingers.

He pulls back, his eyes filled with hunger.. A feast for the senses. He leans in again, his mouth moving to her other breast and started to sucking that breast...

He releases her nipple with a wet pop, his chest heaving with desire. When his hand touch her down..... She held his hand.. Shh, don't fight it, Mrs. bravo.. You're the one who wanted it.. Aren’t you??

She didn’t stopped him when reality hits her.. Yes,  She's the one who wanted to give him redeem.. All of a sudden he puts his one finger in her hole..She screamed out...

Hmm!! So little one is untouched... He drops to his knees, spreading her legs wide. His eyes drink in the sight of her glistening pussy...

" So wet for me already. You can't wait to be fucked, can you? "A tear dropped from her eyes when she heard him saying like astonished  her self respect...

Suddenly he come to her thigh and started leave kiss and suck her thigh area to that area..All of a sudden,she can feel some air in her down..

He slows devour her pussy and his movements were slow, sucking your clit with gentle, teasing pressure. ?Mmm, like that? You like when I tease you, don't you??  His tongue swirls around your clit, sending shivers through you.

He slides a finger into her pussy, feeling her walls clench around him as he thrusts deeper...

Mmhhh T-taehyung, P-please... She started to murmur in pleasure... Whole time he also smirked her seeing her like this..

Like that, sweetheart ? Want my finger buried in your greedy cunt? He sucks harder on her clit, his tongue delving into her folds to tease your G-spot

He continues to lap at her clit, his tongue moving in slow, deliberate circles. His hands grip your thighs, holding you open for his ministrations.

He curls his finger, rubbing against your sweet spot as he sucks your clit with renewed intensity.. She called out his name by screaming..

"That's it, cum for me, little mouse. Let me taste your sweet nectar."
He looks up at you, his expression softening as he takes in your wincing face.

He starts moving slower, his finger moving in and out of your pussy with care, making sure not to hurt you...

Then he get down from bed to undress Himself.. And he started to take of his shirt while glancing her..

When she heard him removing his belts..She shivered due to his core and took her face another side.. He smirked and jumped at her..

Hmm.. So my bravo is shy now..Aren’t we going to see each other like this whenever i want?? Aren’t we?? Her body was started reacting in different way by hearing his sinful words...

___________________________________
___________°°°°°

I hope you’ll are doing well lovies..

Next update already Writing done
Want it? 🌚

then do votes, follow and share my story💋

Tataa mic👀👋