recollection

I wake up with a pounding in my head and an ache in my back. I look around the room and I see Miguel isn't there. I look around confused, then I look at my body and turn red as fuck.

All over my body, I see hickeys. My shoulders, thighs, and even my hips. Don't even get me started on the bite marks.

I hear a click as the bathroom door opens and I see Miguel walk out in a pair of sweats with no shirt.

"Hey."
He says with a smirk at the marks.

"Hi."
I say, waking up I look at the time.
"It's 1?"

He laughs.
"Well, it was just this morning."
He says with a chuckle while leaning his shoulder on the door.

I look down at my body and pull the sheet over my chest self-consciously, realizing what we did.

I put my face in my hands and rub them.

"Are you gonna get into trouble?"
I ask cautiously.

"Only if we get caught."
He says with a wink.

My face goes red as I try to slow down my heart rate.

He cocks his head to the side, his tail flicking like a curious cat.
"Hey, you okay?"
He asks me.

I nod slowly, hoping it's not obvious that i fell guilty for putting him in danger.

He reaches over ad lift my face to his own, my body still covered in the sheet.

"Sweet thing. There's no point in lying to me. Even if I can't read your thoughts, i can feel your emotions."
He says slowly.

He traces my cheek and I can feel his eyes on me. I look up at him and I can tell he looks into my eyes. Never moves them.

"Look, it's your choice okay? You could literally yell at me, or tell me you have an STD and I couldn't hate you or regret doing anything with you."
He says with a half smile.

《♡》《♡》《♡》《♡》《♡》《♡》《♡》《♡》
I don't know why she's acting like this. Literally she has never done a single thing wrong. Garenteed were in hell but, Eh to fuck with it.

She thinks I can't tell what's going on but, her face explains it enough.

"But, you could die."

"And?"
I respond.

"And?!?!"
She echos with pure shock.

"And?..."
I smile at her as I chuckle.

"Mack look at me."
I say grabbing her hand. Holy shit her name is beautiful. I couldn't believe I had finally gotten to say it. My chest had an unusual fluffy feeling like I had eaten caterpillars.

She looks up at me and it took every living piece of my might, mind, and soul not to just stare at them all day.

"I've been technically 'alive' for over 300 years. I was never born a human. I was born in Hell. But, the thing is, I've NEVER made a deal with a woman before you. I've never MET a woman that I felt so connected to, that I would give her the world like I feel for you."
I say. I shake my head.

"Im different from all the other deamons. Why? Because I am a ONE TIME case. I am the only half demon ever born that has never been killed."
I say.

She looks at me with a cocked head, her face scrunched into the most adorable face of confusion.

"I think.... you'll be the first. And definitely the last."
I say, looking down at her hands, memorizing the fine lines of her fingers and how they moved and were shaped.

"But, what if other deamons catch on?"
She says.

I shrug.
"Well keep them from figuring anything out. There are wards around the house anyway, so they can't get in or see anything through doors or window unless they have permission. except for Lucifer of course, even then he rarely ever leaves his castle."
I say while watching her. My tail subconsciously wraps around her like it wants to keep her safe.

"Just trust me Mack. Alright?"

She nods with a content smile, I can feel her tension slowly float away as I continue to hold her hand.

《♡》《♡》《♡》《♡》《♡》《♡》《♡》《♡》

I can feel his tail pulling me closer to him, the last foot of his tail swishing happily like a cat.

I sit there and I lay my head on his lap, thinking. He starts to scratch my back and I calm down some more

"Okay."
I say finally.

He quirks an eyebrow and I lift my head, sitting up. I pull the sheet tighter.

"Teach me how to do my job."
I say with a nod.

He smiles as he nods.

"Get dressed and I'll be out in the kitchen with lunch. Or don't wear anything, that's your choice."
He says with a wink as he stands and walks out the door, the sweatpants hanging low on his hips, the  back sitting right below his black tail.

I stand, feeling the pleasurable soreness in my legs.

Daamn. That man can dick me down anyday.

I think as I grab a pair of comfortable, tight fitting jeans, a big, flowy shirt that hangs off of one shoulder, and my hair into a messy bun.

I walk out of fmy bedroom door with my phone, headphones, and my migrane and walk to the kitchen.