breakfast

I barley have enough time to grab a towel and walk to my room before I can hear light foot steps and a-suprisingly- gentle knock at my door.

I stash away the dildo in the bathroom and walk to my door, opening it to a pair of hungry green eyes filled with lust.

I feel a slight coil in my stomach.
My damn vagina and it's slutty tendencies.
Oh well.

I look at him, my legs crossed at the ankles, the towel resting snugly against my hips, waist, and breasts. The towel  barely covers my body, the slit starting at the bottom, the towel barley joining in a layer at my hip. 

"Yeah?"
I ask.
I see his hand twitch and he pulls it behind him, making the muscle in his shoulder bulge, clearly not doing anything for my slutty pussy.

He leans on the door with his hands above his head.
"Breakfast, it's almost ready. Come down when your done with your endeavors."
He says, a sultry tone in the word: 'endeavors', like his voice is being dragged through coals wrapped in silk.
He looks me up and down one quick time and turns, his tail twitching, giving me metaphorically bad thoughts.
I smirk.

My legs squeeze tighter.
"Sure."
I say as nonchalantly as I can, clearly failing as I can see the muscles in his back move as he walks away with huge swinging arms.

I close the door and unwrap my legs.
I look down.
"Seriously? You couldn't be any less horny? For fucks sake."

I go to the restroom and clean up. Deciding on a pair of shorts and a tanktop. I turn to the door and start walking down

《♡》《♡》《♡》《♡》《♡》《♡》《♡》《♡》

Hooooooooly hell.
I am struggling. I haven't felt the need to fuck someone so hard in my life and after life, my god.

Plush skin, eyes that look like gemstones in fire, freckles, such pretty lips lord I can't stop thinking what they'd look like around my c-
I shake my head.
What the fuck am I thinking?

Swear to Lucifer I'm going to die.
My hands clench onto the counter, my knuckles white as I hold on, trying to keep my composure.

Once once once. ONLY one time.

The rules are clear. Why the fuck can't I get them through my fucking head.

I rub the bridge off my nose, thinking of how to explain to her. Holy fuck. All I could think of is how she smells, how I could smell her fucking arousal, how I could manage to find a fast enough way to drink every last bit of her, feel her around my cock again, feel her squirm on my fingers.

Ah shit.

I look down at my robes and how there was clearly a large tent being created by my cock.

I breathe heavily as I hear a blow dryer go on, no doubt to dry her hair. Fuck, I never even asked her name and she already has my cock in knots.

Fuck.

I look down at the bump starting to grow harder as I think of her again, how her arms would look, holding the blow dryer in her hair as she brushed her hair to the side, her hair to the side, how I gripped her hair as she took me from the back.

I shake my head. I wanted to cry. I wanted to scream at her, hell, i wanted her to yell at me, scream, push me, even. And I'll be damned if I said I couldn't get off on her voice alone.

Fine.

I say as I place the plate of food on the table. A sharp growl releases from my throat as I walk to the bathroom, closing the door, taking off the robe and throwing it onto my bed.