Chapter 2

*2 Days Later*

Aria POV

"Hey everyone! Welcome to this weeks video where we will be talking about-"

*beep beep*

A text from Cameron popped up on my phone. I squealed with excitement. I turned off the camera and read the message.

Cameron: Hey Aria! It's Cameron. I just wanted to tell you that there's a party at this fancy restaurant for Magcon tonight. Everyone's coming and it'd be cool if you could make it! We also have a very important question to ask you ;)

Aria: I would love to come :) See you all tonight!!!! What's the address?

A couple minutes later he replied with the address and the time that the party's starting.

It's 3 now and the party starts at 6. I gotta start getting ready!

I take a quick shower than put on a sparkly lavender dress that went down to above my knees, had a sweet heart neck line, and a silver belt. I paired it with a pair of silver heels. For my makeup I did a smokey eye and put on some light pink lipstick. I pulled my naturally curly hair into a low side ponytail.

By the time I was ready it was 4:30. I decided to take a selfie. When I finally got the perfect selfie I posted it to my Instagram with the caption "Whose ready to party? This girl!"

I watched some Nicktoons (I'm such a child) to pass the time.

The clock finally said 5:30 so I grabbed my little clutch and went on my way. I used a taxi to get to the restaurant.

I got to the restaurant at 5:50 and even though I was early there was a lot of people here already.

I hop out of the taxi then thank and tip the driver. I walk over to the door and right before I open it I hear my name.

I turn around to see Carter Reynolds.

"Wait. You know who I am?" I ask him.

"Um Aria your kinda internet famous. Everyone at this party probably knows who you are!" Carter chuckles in reply.

I say "I'm just not used to being 'internet famous' yet I guess." I giggle.

He smiles. "Here let me get the door." he says while opening the door.

"Thank you kind sir." I say in a silly voice.

We both laugh. He has a cute laugh.

We both go into the restaurant. It turns out Bart rented out the entire place. It was beautiful. We all had assigned seats so I said bye to Carter and went to look for my seat.

It wasn't too hard to find because Jack and Jack were by seats screaming my name. When I saw them they squealed and ran over to me and gave me a big hug.

"We're huge fans!" Jack Johnson said.

"Like I'm probably your biggest fan!" Jack Gilinsky said.

"No I'm her biggest fan!" Jack J yelled.

They fought back and forth for a little while until I said "Guys! You can both be my biggest fans! Calm yourselves!"

"Sorry about that! I'm Jack Gil- "

"I know who you guys are! And I'm in shock that you two are fans of mine! I wanna cry I'm so happy!" I squeal.

"Awe! Don't cry beebs!" Jack J replies.

Jack G says "So Aria we found your seat and guess who your next to?"

"Who?!"

"ME!" Jack G screams.

Jack J pouts and says "I'm just sitting next to Jack G and Cameron Dallas."

Jack G laughs in his face.

"Awe, don't be mean to little Jacky poo! You'll hurt his feelings." I say in a little baby voice while pinching Jack Js cheek.

We all laugh and walk to our table. Everyone is getting to their assigned seats. Once everyone is settled Bart comes up to me.

"I need to ask you something. In private." he whispers in my ear.

"Okay?" I say a little confused. I stand up and follow him over to the door and we step outside.

Once we're outside he says "Don't freak out! But I've talked to the rest of the guys and we want to invite you to join MAGCON."

"OH MY GOD! YES!" I scream in reply.

"I said not to freakout!" Bart says.

"Sorry!" I giggle.

"It's all good. Now go in and enjoy dinner!" Bart tells me.

I go back inside all excited and pumped to tell everyone. When I get to the table I sit down with a huge smile on my face.

"Whats up with you?" Jack G asks.

"The best thing ever just happened to me!" I practically scream.

"Wow girl calm down!" I hear Carter say from across the table.

"I'm part of MAGCON now!" I yell excitedly.

"YAS!" someone says.

I hear lots of excitement and I smile. I'm gonna love being apart of MAGCON.

Nash POV

I'm so happy that Aria's joining MAGCON. She's so pretty and she has a cute accent and-

Wait what am I saying?

I can't have a crush on Aria. Cam has a crush on her and I can't take her away from him. I won't do that. I can't.

At my table there was Cameron, Jack and Jack, Jacob Whitesides, Shawn Mendes, Aria, and me. We all talked about random stuff and about how excited we were that Aria was joining.

"Aria, I'm so glad your joining!" Shawn said.

Aria smiled and said "I'm so happy! Literally I can't believe it!"

God that smile. It lights up the whole room.

*a little while later*

After the party we all went home. At home I couldn't stop thinking of Aria.

She was the only thing on my mind. It really hurts to like someone so much but to know that they might never like you back.

I'm overthinking this. She might like me. Maybe. But Cameron likes her. I need to calm down.

Thanks for reading up to here guys! I appreciate it so much! Please vote! ❤️ edited by: SuperFangirlOrNah
~ Maddie🎀