Chapter 7

*Everyone in this story is older than in real life. Just saying*

Aria POV

A few days later we all got bored of Disney and we decided to go to Universal. Tricia invited some of her friends. I'm super excited to meet them!

Also my luggage got recovered so I got all my clothes back.

My outfit for Universal was a red tank top with ripped jean shorts and some red vans. I tied a red and black flannel around my waist and braided my long brown hair into a side braid.

When we got to Universal we all took a selfie and posted it to Instagram with the caption "Universal with these goons!"

We had to wait for Tricia's friends before heading over to the park. After what seemed like forever her friends pulled up.

These two hot guys walked over to us and Tricia introduced me to them since I was the only one who didn't know them.

"Aria this is Grayson and Ethan. Grayson and Ethan this is Aria." Tricia said.

"Nice to meet you!" I said nervously.

"Nice to meet you too! We're twins by the way." one of them said.

"If you didnt get that." the other said.

I giggled "Yeah I got it."

"Grayson has blonde streaks and a mark on his chin and Ethan has no blonde streaks and a mark on his cheek." Tricia explained making it easier for me to tell them apart. "Also Ethan has better eyebrows."

"Hey!" Grayson yelled while Ethan laughed.

We made our way toward Universal since that's where the new Diagon Alley area was.

When we got into the park someone tapped my shoulder. I looked and saw it was Grayson.

"Hey!" he said.

"Hi!" I replied.

"I like your accent. It's very British."

I giggled and said "Thanks. I know it's pretty great."

He chuckled and smiled at me.

"Have you ever been to Universal?" He asked.

"No. I'm so excited to see Hogwarts and Diagon Alley!" I said excitedly.

He laughed and asked "Your a fan?"

"More like nerdy fangirl for the series." I giggled.

"More like a hot nerd." Grayson mumbled.

I laughed and his face got super red.

"You weren't supposed to here that oh my god!" He exclaimed.

"It's fine! No need to get embarrassed. You've got quite the jawline." I said.

"I get that a lot." He chuckled.

"Oh my god!" I screamed. "Its the Knight Bus!"

I ran up to it and yelled "TRICIA TAKE MY PICTURE!"

"Calm down! I'm taking the picture. Geez!" she replied.

After the picture was taken I yelled at everyone to hurry. I got to the wall that opens up into Diagon Alley and I screamed.

"DIAGON ALLEY IS SO AMAZING OH MY GOD!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. "GUYS HURRY!"

"Calm yourself!" Shawn chuckled.

"I CANT CALM MYSELF IM FLIPPING OUT!" I exclaimed.

When I saw Gringots with the dragon on top I covered my mouth in shock.

"Guys! Hurry we need to go on that!" I said excitedly.

We all went in line and when I entered Gringots I almost cried.

Grayson POV

I've never seen a girl quite like Aria. She's funny and such a nerd.

We went into Gringots and it looked like she was crying.

"Aria? Are you crying?" I asked.

"I'm just really happy." She smiled.

I chuckled and said "You are such a nerd."

She rolled her eyes, laughed, and said "I know."

After 30 minutes we finally got to the front of the line and by then Aria was flipping out about how well done everything was.

We finally got on the ride and all through the ride I heard Aria screaming.

When the ride ended Aria was in shock and was freaking out over the ride.

The rest of our day was great and we saw Hogwarts and drank butter beer. We went on the mummy, the Simpsons, and everything else in Universal.

The day went by so fast. I think because Aria and I talked all day and got to know each other.

I found out that we both share the same favorite color which is green.

I think I also have feelings for her.

Hey guys! Sorry for never updating! I've been so busy with a summer book report for school :( Thanks for almost 100 reads! <3