Chapter 2

Continuation of Ridhi's POV:- 

I kept gazing at his alluring features dreamily! His deep and velvety eyes were like freshly melted chocolate. 

Maintaining a eye contact for a few seconds he cleared his throat making me wake up from my dreamland. It would be safe to say that he was the finest man I had ever seen.Suddenly I felt a ticklish effect on my waist making me realise our close proximity.

His hands placed on my waist protecting me from kissing the floor. My one hand wrapped around his neck while the other one held a upside down container of coffee.In that moment it was like that all the people surrounding us vanished. It was just us in my dreamland. 

His phone beeped with a message causing us to leave each other and maintain a distance.

"Asshole, bastard, kamina thodii der baad nahii message kar sakta tha" I cursed the one who messaged him under my breath.

"Excuse me miss are you blind or what???" his deep voice made me feel butterflies in my stomach. 

"It is not the time to drool over him Ridhi, he is insulting you" my consciousness reminded me.

"Oooo Hello mister andhe nah aap honge, ek toh merii coffee gira dee upar se mujhe hee suna rahee haii" I retorted back.

"Aur jo apki pyarii coffee ne mera tuxedo kharab kar diyaa uska kya??"

"Voh bhii apki hee galtii kii vajah se hua hai, you were the only one standing like a Date Palm(khajoor) behind mee" I replied

"What the fuck woman?? From which angle do I look like a khajoor to you!! You have surely gone nuts"

"Har angle se khajoor lagte haii aap...abb hatiye mujhe late ho raha haii...self obsessed inssan"saying that I exited the cafe leaving behind a dumbstruck Reyansh. 

"Vese handsome toh tha aurr hot bhii aur his eyes were just ufff "

"Lekin usne terii disrespect karii" my consy reminded mee.

"Yeah right...such an idiot he was" I was talking to myself until I reached my apartment.

Entering the apartment I saw sheer darkness spread all over. I was now used to it. It's been 5 years since I am living on my own. The loneliness which once used to haunt me now gave me peace.Putting a stop to my thoughts, I decided to go to bed empty stomach today because that handsome idiot decided to spill my coffee.

I plopped down on the cozy bed letting sleep take over me.

●❁●

Sorry for the late update

A bigg Thank you for 500+ reads on the book !!!

Your author was busy but I'll compensate it by a double update

The next chapter will have the POV of our pyaraa Reyansh 

So till then stay tuned and spamm my account with your precious comments.

Vote Target:-20( last chapter had 40+ reads and just 11 votes)