Chapter 3

Reyansh's POV :-

"I want the File completed by evening or else you are fired !"  

People are just trying to get on my nerves today. Despite instructing them repeatedly they have been making mistakes in the file because of which the meeting with The Malhotra's got messed up. Even though we bagged the deal but I had to persuade them a lot which wasted my time.

Today I thought to pay a visit to my parents as it has been months since I last visited them but because of these  fuckers I got late.

Nevertheless after reprimanding them I left the office on my first love, my sweetiee !!

On my way to the mansion I thought to buy a coffee for myself as my mind was fucked up and I didn't want to lash out on someone in the family

On my way to the mansion I thought to buy a coffee for myself as my mind was fucked up and I didn't want to lash out on someone in the family. I tought to buy some cookies and pastries as well for the family. 

On the way I saw a cute bakery and cafe so I stopped by it.

Entering in the cafe I saw a lady buying something for herself so I patiently and quietly stood behind her.

After a minute or so she turned around just to spill the coffee on my favourite black shirt.

But as the gentleman I am, I caught her by her smooth waist preventing her from kissing the floor. In an instant her one hand wrapped around my neck while the other one held the upside down container near my chest. In that moment I looked into her eyes and lost myself to them. her Hazel eyes were like a sunset,  pure, warm, peaceful and comforting. 

Suddenly my phone beeped with a message making me realise that it was soo wrong. 

After 'her'  it was the first time I felt attracted towards someone.

It felt soo wrong, and in my guilt I shouted on her.

"Excuse me miss are you blind or what???" I yelled..making the people around us to stare at us.

 "Oooo Hello mister andhe nah aap honge, ek toh merii coffee gira dee upar se mujhe hee suna rahee haii" she retorted back.

"Aur jo apki pyarii coffee ne mera tuxedo kharab kar diyaa uska kya??" I gave it back to her with a extra sweet tone 

"Voh bhii apki hee galtii kii vajah se hua hai, you were the only one standing like a Date Palm(khajoor) behind mee" 

"What the fuck woman?? From which angle do I look like a khajoor to you!! You have surely gone nuts" I screamed my lungs out.

"Har angle se khajoor lagte haii aap...abb hatiye mujhe late ho raha haii...self obsessed inssan" saying this she left the cafe leaving me with an open mouth.

She was the first and the last person to call me khajoor. No one till date even tried to speak in a loud voice in front of mee but this woman was something. She called the most eligible bachelor of India a 'KHAJOOR' seriously !?!

●❁●

Guys I am very disappointed

The whole book has 1400+ reads(which I am very thankful for) but just 132 votes 

Even the last chapter has 100+ reads but just 6 votes

I don't think 20 votes for 100+ reads is too much to ask for

And if you find that my book is not even worth it then please tell me if you are finding it boring or anything.

I know you all must also be disappointed because of this update after an eternity but I can't help it I find it too demotivating.

Also I have created an instagram account for the book where I'll post some cute content and spoilers related to the book....So you guys can follow me there.

So you guys can follow me there

It is a humble request -

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!!!

Yours:-

author_a