Chapter 4

Hello People!!!!
Your author is finally back :)
Ik it's been over a month since I updated but a few things were too messed up in my personal life soo I couldn't update...
I hope you all will understand....
Now that finally all the things are sorted I'll be regular with the updates and will at least upload 1 chapter per week.
Soo for now enjoy this update!!!!
Thank you!!!!
Vote target: 20
Comment target: 10
_____________________________________________

After Ridhi exited from the cafe leaving behind a open mouthed Reyansh silence prevailed all over the cafe as no one had the courage to trigger an already angry lion.

Sensing the surroundings Reyansh closed his mouth and left the place after buying some cookies and pastries. He didn't feel a need to buy coffee as he was already bathed in it.

On the whole way to the mansion only one thought had occupied his mind and that was the thought of Ridhi. The way she had insulted him by calling him "KHAJOOR" and that too in a public place.

After half an hour of rash driving he reached the mansion only to have a bird shit on his head, which ruined his oh soo dear silky hair.

After debating with his own mind for about 10 minutes he finally decided to quietly sneak in as he knew that his whole family except his dadi and chachi would be sitting in the living room for the evening tea with some new gossip as per the rule of their family.

He slowly tried to crawl inside trying to hide behind the sofas but to his dismay his hand accidentally brushed against the legs of his younger brother. The dramatic ass he is he jumped upon his twin sister who was seated beside him.

"Aaaa mummy chuha....bachaooo" he shouted still clinging to Arya.

"Chuchundar kaha hai chuha... kuch bhi bolta hai humare mansion mai chuha kabse aane laga.....chal ab hat mere upar se kitna bharrii haii bilkul hippopotamus ki tarah" Arya exclaimed irritatingly.

She then looked around for a brief moment and found her pyare bade bhaiyaa crawling behind the sofa.

Poking her finger into Aryan's arm she slowly spoke "Chuchandar voh dekh kitna bada chuha haii"

As soon as she uttered these words, all eyes turned towards our KHAJOOR aka Reyansh.

Reyansh stood there like a child who was caught eating his favourite chocolate secretly, away from the eyes of his mother.
After scanning him from head to toe for a good 2 mins everyone burst out laughing....his dramatic ass brother rolling down on the floor clutching his stomach.

"Reyansh beta ye kya haal bana rakha hai,baal pe ye white white kya haii aur ye coffee kese girai" his mother asked trying to resist herself from laughing out loud.

While poor Reyansh was cursing his luck began to answer "Mom... wohh... actually chordo kuch nahii hua, mai change karke aata hun taab taak aap saab aapnih pastries and cookies enjoy karo....byeee."saying this he started to rush to his room.
While from behind Aryan spoke up "but bhai I just saw a video online that this coffee didn't just fall like this on you rather someone spilled it and also called you a khajoor."
Everyone was stunned hearing this and couldn't stop their laughter. While Reyansh froze in his track and truned around shouting "who the hell told you this" with his eyebrows raised.
While hearing this voice his chachi and dadi came out giving him disgusting looks, while his dadu took Aryan's side asking Reyansh to not say a word to his darling grandson.
Hearing this Reyansh got offended "hannn dadu wahii haii aapka pota maii Kahan hii kuch lagta hun Saab isko hii pyaar karo merii Kahan parwah haii kisi ko".
Hearing this his chachi murmed "lo hogaya iska drama shuru aate saath, merii or mere bete kii khushiyan cheenke isko chaiye kii saab iski parwah kare...huh"
_____________________________________________