IV. The Show

"Hey, Normie. Lets watch her piss!" whispered Calvin to Norman.

"That's a great idea, bro!" responded Norman eagerly.

Together, the boys moved quietly to a position near the outhouse window, peering intently through the crack. Inside, they saw Elizabeth lifted up her dress, her bottom appeared as she struggled to lower her pink cotton panties. She finally succeeded, exposing herself completely to their view. With her backside facing them, she bent forward slightly to grab the edge of the seat, preparing to sit down and release her pent-up fluids.

The boys held their breath, anticipating the moment when Elizabeth would begin urinating. Suddenly, there was a loud gush, followed by several seconds of continuous flow, accompanied by occasional sighs of relief.

"Goddamn! That's a thick stream," remarked Norman, mesmerized by the sight.

"Yeah, and look at that huge ass!" added Calvin, equally captivated.

Both boys grinned broadly at each other, sharing an unspoken understanding of their mutual attraction towards the lovely Elizabeth.

The stream seemed endless, pouring forth in steady rhythm until finally slowing down and stopping altogether. After finishing her business, Elizabeth stood up, pulling her panties back up and adjusting her dress. Satisfied with the result, Elizabeth flushed the remains of her desperation down the drain. 

As she unlocked the door, she noticed something unusual—two sets of eyes staring at her from outside.

"How was it?" said the brothers in unison, grinning mischievously.

Embarrassed but resigned to the situation, Elizabeth answered honestly, "It felt so good to finally pee! Thanks for helping me out."

"Don't ment-" Elizabeth interrupted Calvin. "I know you watched me piss though, right?"

"No, we did not!" lied Calvin.

Elizabeth smiled coyly, knowing full well what had transpired.

"I think we should leave now," suggested Norman, sensing that the situation might become awkward if they stayed any longer.

"Yes, let's go," agreed Calvin reluctantly.

"Wait! Before you leave," said Elizabeth. "Did you like the show?"

The boys turned red with embarrassment. "Well, yes..." admitted Norman, his voice cracking slightly.

"Good! Because I enjoyed having you watch me too!" declared Elizabeth boldly, surprising the boys with her openness.