VII. Delicious Ending

Norman and Calvin complied, their thrusts becoming more powerful and intense, their bodies moving faster and faster. Elizabeth's walls tightened around them, her orgasm building with each passing second.

Her private openings were filled to capacity with hard cocks.

"I'm coming! I'm coming!" the brothers yelled in unison.

"Fill me up, you pervs!" shouted Elizabeth in ecstasy.

And then, as if by magic, they came together, their bodies convulsing as they spilled their seed deep within her. Elizabeth gasped as wave after wave of pleasure washed over her, her body trembling with delight.

Elizabeth's vagina and butthole became engorged with semen, as both men emptied their balls inside her. She collapsed onto the toilet seat, panting heavily, her body still pulsing with the echoes of pleasure.

"Fuck me," sighed Elizabeth, a contented smile playing across her lips. 

Norman and Calvin nodded in agreement, their bodies still reeling from the intensity of their experience.

"I hope we see you again sometime," said Norman wistfully.

Elizabeth put her pink dress and underwear back on, feeling refreshed and satisfied.

"Elizabeth!" yelled her grandfather from the distance. "Everything alright, sweetie?"

Elizabeth opened the door and walked out. "Yes, I'm coming, grandpa!"

She walked towards the house, unaware that the boys were looking at her. "Are you okay? You were there for a long time," asked her grandfather.

"Yeah, I'm fine, grandpa. You know... Girl problems!" joked Elizabeth, smiling at her grandfather.

"Well, let's eat dinner. I've prepared some delicious fried chicken," said her grandfather happily.

"Thanks, Grandpa!" replied Elizabeth.

"Aren't you gay?" said Norman to Calvin.

"I guess I'm not!"

They both laughed as they walked back to their house. They knew that they would never forget the beautiful Elizabeth Thorne, who gave them the most amazing experience of their lives.

Fin.

- Mary Monroe, London, UK, 2024