VI. Sensitive Folds

Norman and Calvin approached the outhouse, their pulses quickening at the sight before them. They knelt beside her, their fingers dancing along her inner thigh, drawing ever nearer to the apex of her desire. 

A tremor ran through Elizabeth's body as their touch grew bolder, their fingers teasing and probing the sensitive folds of her pussy. She arched her back, relishing the sensation of their hands exploring her most intimate areas. 

Norman and Calvin leaned in close, their tongues grazing against her wetness, their lips planting featherlight kisses along her peach. With each tender kiss, the taste became a memory etched upon their soul. A delicate floral note lingered on the palate, evoking images of a secret garden.

Their fingers traced the outline of her clit, their movements becoming ever more deliberate and insistent. Each stroke brought her closer to the precipice, her breathing growing ragged as the waves of pleasure began to build.

"Just fuck me already," whispered Elizabeth, her voice barely audible above the pounding of her heart. 

Without hesitation, Norman positioned himself at the entrance to her womb. Slowly, he pushed himself inside, filling her with warmth and a sense of completeness. With each thrust, he claimed her as his own, their bodies moving in harmony, lost in a dance of passion and desire.

Calvin joined in, his hands exploring her breasts as he teased her nipples with his tongue. 

Elizabeth grabbed Calvin's manhood, guiding him to her other opening, welcoming him inside with a gentle sigh. Together, they created a rhythmic pulse, their bodies moving in time with each other, their souls intertwined.

"Oh fuck! Fuck me harder!" cried Elizabeth, her cries echoing throughout the outhouse.