V. The Muffled Gasp

They boys started at her in shock, unable to believe what they were hearing.

"Are you sure?" asked Calvin, still processing the implications of her words.

"Absolutely," confirmed Elizabeth confidently. "After I heed nature's call, a fervent longing ignites within me."

"What do you mean, 'fervent longing'?" asked Calvin curiously.

"I'm horny, Calvin. After I pee, I always feel extremely horny."

Elizabeth's eyes sparked with intrigue as she observed the huge erection forming in the pants of both boys.

"Would you like to fuck me?" offered Elizabeth seductively, taking the initiative.

The boys exchanged nervous looks before nodding in agreement. Elizabeth stepped towards Norman and Calvin. Her fingers fiddling with their fly buttons, she gently tugged down their jeans, revealing their throbbing erections.

"Wow, you guys are big!" exclaimed Elizabeth, as she enveloped them within her mouth. She sucked and licked hungrily, her tongue swirling around the tip of each cock.

Norman and Calvin moaned in pleasure, their bodies shuddering as they succumbed to her ministrations. Elizabeth's lips wrapped tightly around their shafts, moving up and down expertly. They thrust themselves deep into her throat, eliciting a muffled gasp from her as she took them fully.

Satisfied with her performance, Elizabeth released them from her cakehole. Her footsteps echoed softly against the weathered wooden floorboards as she made her way into the outhouse, each step a whispered promise of imminent relief. 

With a graceful motion, she lowered her dress and panties, letting it cascade gently against her hips, a testament to her feminine allure. The boys, captivated by her every movement, remained transfixed, their eyes tracing the curves of her figure with admiration.

Elizabeth turned to face the boys, sat on the toilet and spread her legs wide apart. 

Her vagina unfolded like the petals of a delicate flower, a sacred bloom of femininity. Soft curves and contours invited exploration, a symphony of silken flesh awaiting the gentle caress of their hands.