Pour Me Out (prologue)

In Middle school I didn't have many friends. Anyone I talked to was more of an acquaintance. Although that was more of my decision; I wasn't very social then and even now I'm not the best mingler. I like being alone; in my own world where no one could judge my thoughts. In middle school it was okay to be this way because no one really cared enough to pay attention or try to talk to me , thinking that I was just strange, not that I minded. I couldn't have cared less of what anyone thought of me. Well anyone excluding, Aaron Salvist. I had all of my classes with him, and as much as I liked to pretend that I wasn't attracted to him, I knew it was all a ploy just so I wouldn't get my little, seventh grader heart broken. He was my first and so far, only crush. The moment I realized that I really liked him was in science class. Which is kind of weird because I hated science , but in that class I got to be his lab partner, so I learned to appreciate it. Since I wasn't a very social person.  I would never talk to him in our other classes. Being his lab partner gave me a reason to speak to him. I never spoke about personal stuff though. In fact the first thing I had said to him was ' So, how about those Newton laws aye!', I guess being an anti-socialist makes talking to the guy you like quite awkward. Trust me in that moment I was mortified! I shrank in my seat while covering my face and I prayed in my head that the Earth would just swallow me whole. However, Earth didn't follow my wishes, though I did finally get a response from my fellow lab partner.' You're cute.' , he said smiling at me showing me his braced filled mouth.

And in that moment I was completely hook.

---------------------------------------------

Younger Terri to the side

this is a new story that i am writing! i am still writing 'May angels lead you in' i should update soon. but for now check out this story! i got this story from actually some of my experience with crushes. infact aaron was the name of my crush ;) xoxo xyla