Chapter 3

"Hi."

"What are you doing here?"  I asked sounding interested.

"Well, I wanted to make it up to you."

"Well I have a boyfriend, kind of."

"Oh. You do? And who would that be?" He asked nervously.

"Nathan Sykes, from The Wanted."

"Oh. That's nice. Well, I didn't come here to ask for you to be my girlfriend, but--. Can we be friends again? Just friends? Can you forgive me?"

I had no idea what to say. He broke my heart before. But when he told me his story about what really happened, I decided to forgive him.

"Um, by the way, can you tell your friends that I'm back and the truth about what happened? I don't want Chloe on my case again. I still have bruises."

"Actually, Chloe's gone."

"Why?"

"She's off to tour the world with her parents."  I smoothly lied.

"But, if you hurt me again she will track you down again and torture you unitl you die and bring you back to torture you again." I continued.

I told him everything. He put his arm around me, comfortingly, like a brother. I trusted him.

Out of nowhere, I heard a knock on the door.

"Do you want me to get it?" Logan asked.

"No I got it."

He followed me down the stairs. I slowly opened the door to the guilty face of Nathan Sykes.

He opened his mouth to speak when I almost slammed the door in his face. I said almost. He stopped it before it fully closed. Curse his muscular arms. I stopped only to look helplessly into his eyes, making him see the tears that began to show. Then I stomped away leaving the two boys.

I couldn't take it anymore.