Chapter 9

My POV

Wow, that felt awesomely horrible.

"Well, all seems depressing and I believe we need a little happiness right now!" Aaron stated.

"I took so long to find this and I shipped in in from Greece, Chloe helped me pick it out, after she made me swear that I would be committed and that it would happen in France, where she would be able to make it."

He kneeled on one knee with a dainty black box in his hand. He faced Laura. "I knew that I loved you before I even met you. You were the one that always made me feel whole. Laura Marie SinClair, will you marry me?" he asked hopefully.

Laura was speechless. Tears of joy sprang to her eyes. "Yes!"

I felt happy for them. This was enchanting.

"I want to be a bridesmaid!" yelled Gaby.

"Me too" "and me!" "and me!" the rest of the girls yelled, including me. Wait!

"Siva, you can't be a bridesmaid!" Laura said.

"Oh, yeah I meant.....it's, nevermind." he stuttered.

I felt really happy for Laura. I'm glad her and Aaron will be getting married soon. I just wish Nathan could understand me like Aaron gets Laura at this moment.

Nathan's POV

I just wish Allison gets me like Laura gets Aaron.

"What's wrong Nath?" Max asked me curiously.

"Oh nothing." I said sadly.

"C'mon. We can clearly see you're in a bad mood and not talking to your girlfriend." Tom added.

"She's not my girlfriend! Anymore." I screamed harshly, suddenly lowering my tone of voice.

"What? What do you mean by "anymore"?" Jay asked not understanding what I just said.

"We're done."

"Done?! Since when?!" Max asked nervously.

"Today."

"But-. That's impossible! You two are like peanut butter & jelly, ketchup & fries, cheese & pizza, ice cream and .... sorry I'm hungry." Tom said.

Siva elbowed him."I said sorry!"

"Well Nath, Gaby and I are going to the chocolate factory We'll bring back your fave; milk chocolate & almonds!" Siva exclaimed.

"Thanks, but my fave is milk chocolate & caramel." I replied.

"Oh, I knew that. One milk chocolate with peanuts coming up!" he yelled as he left.

I rolled my eyes. That's Siva for you.

"So are you two going to make up?" Max asked.

"I don't know Max. She is not willing to talk to me at any moment. I love her so much. I want to get back together with her."

"You two are never ever ever, getting back together!" Jay started singing out loud.

"That's what Gaby said!" Tom exclaimed.

"I heard it from Jay. Maybe he's right. Maybe we will never get back together."

"He didn't mean that, Nath!" Max said. "Jay!" He added harshly.

"It's all right. I just need sometime alone."

I left the room and headed outside to the balcony for some fresh air.