Chapter 6

Nathan's POV

I decided to walk back to Allison's house. I needed to talk to her. It was very important to me. SHE was very important to me, but no one can find out I told her about my wretched aunt. She was always fun-loving, until she got that call. I remember.

Flashback

I was playing in her house with a rubber ball that played music. She was playing with me. Then the phone rang. She answered it, grew pale and nodded in agreement. She then went to her room, opened a vault and removed a gun. I never understood that. Things were never the same since that day. She became cold and unforgiving. She always was out "working". At least that's what she told me. A few years later, I was 19 (two years ago when I met Alli) my parents mysteriously died. I moved in with her. She always had visitors over and she would banish me to my room whenever they came. They always were plotting something.

One day, my curiousity got the best of me and I eavesdropped. She was part of a cult, planning to overthrown the English government and learn every single secret of the IFA. The next thing I knew, one of the guys held a gun to my head. I had to swear to refuse to tell a soul about it or die. I was defiant and they were ready to kill me when my aunt interrupted.

"No! He's famous. Everyone will wonder where he is. He's in a band called The Wanted! Please don't kill him! He won't say a word about our revolution." she cried.

Her companions agreed and gruffly pushed me away. "Remember your word, boy." They continued talking about some girl under the protection of the IFA.

Her name is Selena.

My adopted sister.