Chapter 11

Nathan's POV

I awoke groggily with a major headache. I had a black eye. I needed help. It looked like Allison's.

All of a sudden, I heard a door open slightly. It was Allison.

"How are you doing?" She asked worriedly.

"I'm better. Where's Logan?" I asked wonderingly.

"He left. Don't worry about him. He was just being a jerk."

"Oh. I see."

"You know I still care about you, right?"

"Yeah, I got that."

"Um, well, get better. It's just that Logan is kind of protective of me still and he still cares for me and I still care for him in a brotherly way."

"I see." I spoke to her exhaustingly.

"I'm just going to leave now."

I didn't want her to go. "Please don't leave." I grabbed her by the wrist, still in pain.

"I love you."

"What?" She questioned sounding confused.

"I want to get back together. With you."

"I want to too," she began and I smiled hopefully. "but I can't." She finished and my smile faded.

"Why not?" I inquired of her. "I love you and I know you love me too." I continued.

"Yeah but you cheated, unless your story is like Logan's but it can't be because YOU said those words. Do you really think I'm bossy? Why can't you tell me anything else other than her name is Selena? Why should I trust you when you don't trust me?"

"I'm trying to protect you!" I helplessly cried.

"Protect me from the truth that you're not what I thought you were?" She retorted.

I took a deep breath. I couldn't let this get out of hand again.

"Allison, listen to me. Sweat you will never repeat this to anyone. I don't want you to be in danger. What I am going to tell you will put you in the upmost danger. Before I tell you this though, we need to leave the country. Let's just say we're going on a vacation in Greece."