Chapter 8

My POV

I woke up early today to go to Laura's house. We were having a get together with Sophia and Gaby.

I woke up checking my phone with a text saying,

Hey! You coming?

It was Laura.I replied and then went to change. I changed in a plaid shirt and blue skinny jeans.

When I got there, Laura, Sophia, and Gaby's boyfriends were there including The Wanted. Even the one I did not want to see.

Nathan.

Nathan's POV

She actually came. I never expected hor her to show up. Maybe this could be my one chance. I ran through the words in my head. I had to be precise in order not to break my oath and be killed. I just have to tell someone.

I've been living with this secret, like trying to walk on water, not knowing when you're going to drown. But they're all phsycho! My aunt and her companions. Still, that group of assasins needed to be stopped, but how?

Never mind that, I just need to clear things with Allison first. She was my #1.

I noticed Laura glaring at me with unforgiving eyes. Uh oh. I think Chloe rubbed off on her too much. She started heading towards me. I froze. I was unable to move. She menacingly whispered,

"Don't think that you're off the hook now that Chloe's gone, I'm still here!" "Now tell me what happened with you and Allison! I know there's something going on between you two. And it's not good."

I did not think I was ready to tell Laura what had happened, but I had to.

After I told her, she just shook her head. "Are you seriously telling me the truth or are you just telling a fib?" She asked.

"No, I'm serious." I claimed.

"Fine, but if you are fibbing, well you wouldn't want IFA agents coming down here!"

Next thing I knew, Laura was talking to Allison. I didn't tell Laura the whole story, obviously. I don't want a bullet through my head. I decided to go up to Allison myself.

"Alli, I-"

She cut me off. "Why didn't you come and tell me yourself?!"

"I-, I can't ..." I said helplessly.

"You don't trust me?! You know what?! We are over!" She yelled.

I felt a dagger go through my heart.

"What?"

"You heard me. We're through. Go tell your fave girl you are now single!" She cried and wiped her eyes.

My Allison was gone.