Chapter 1

"Why were you out with that girl?" I screamed at Nathan.

"Her name is Selena."

"Oh, so you do care about her?" I asked irritated.

"No-, it's just that-" I cut him off.

"Just go!" I can't believe you'd do that to me. I just knew this wouldn't last. You're famous, I'm not."

"So!"

"So out!"

"Ugh, you're impossible!" he screamed and slammed the door.

I just wanted to scream. All I did was cry. I ran to my house all the way to my room. All of a sudden, Sophia texted me.

"Hey! Can I come over?"

"Sure. I kind of need one of my girls at the moment."

"Why? What's wrong?"

"I'll tell you once you get here."

I heard the doorbell ring and I knew it was Sophia.

"Hey!" She saw my big,red,puffy eyes from all the crying.

"What's wrong? Who did this to you? Do I need to call Chloe?"

"Me and Nathan had an argument."

"About what?"

"Well, he was with another girl."

She was about to scream. "Tell me everything that happened."

Flashback

"I was taking a walk to buy a personalized mic for Nathan for our 2 year anniversary. After I placed an order for a black mic with silver lettering of his name, I decided to stop by the cafe. He was there with her and he was holding her hands over the table and talking intently. She seemed to laugh at what he was saying and kissed him on the cheek. I walked in and heard what he was saying.

"Of course I am going to leave her soon. She's so bossy! She's keeping me away from my fave girl. It's been two years and I'm sick of her! I can't believe I used to love her. Now I don't even tell her I love her anymore. Our relationship has went downhill. I made a mistake of going with her."

I ran out and he had seen me. That's when we started the argument.