A hacker's end?

In the Void ??? had abandoned the player, and fate too, the player is now exhausted almost collapsing from pain and fatigue in front of a VHS with a last trump card, the player has to fight again against this thing while he can't even move, the hatred was well anchored in the bones melting part of them, and devouring partial some vitals organs, the hatred drops soon turned into blood drops flowing enough to kill a regular size human in a matter of minute, in front of him a new glitched abomination is . . . Floating, the player raised his head with what he has left of energy and is completely froze by the image he saw, he should have collapsed a long time ago from this sight and the aura emitted by that thing, but its like the fear he feels is that great it maintains his level of adrenaline higher and higher, his body that was seconds ago painful was crying him to RUN as fast as he can but his body tried to move while being immobilized. Giving more and more despair to him as his black flames eyes turned white then blue, red and extinguished completely to be now blank, his empty eyes socket signifying that death awaits him, he would likely be crying one last time as pride doesn't mean anything now but his body can't permit himself to lose any more water, he then accepted his fate saying to himself "welp I have done something that I really liked at least before dying", and closed his eyes, seeing his past, his friends, his family, the human of his world who he cared about, they will maybe be the next victims, nothing says that he had to play Undertale in the first place to be tped here and the process was too clean if it was a first time used.

Ali(to himself): Other people also had to live that? Being loop killed, being tortured, mind played? Being dispossessed of their life even hard it was light work compared to that, I don't want anyone to suffer like that again, even if i hate them they don't deserve that and to accomplish this task even if I have to break all my bones and die I will strike him down.

A singular feeling has reappeared from the abyss of his body, it was shattered by hatred but determination took the place of hatred while it's not giving him a boost as great as hatred it was enough for him to stand up one last time to deal the final blow, he stands up looking at the third phase of VHS, it's his head floating with the same characteristics as before but in a more abused way and he has a second crack above his left eye, and 2 hands looking like gaster's one but in a XXL size, while looking at this, the player form his dagger from thin air once more, but it's not the same dagger, the hatred dagger was darker than the void and had sharp teeth all along the blade with white rune not readable by VHS, this time it's a red dagger with an unified blade and just 2 runes marked on each side saying "1 last" in intergalactic language,the handle was also red more comfortable than the black dagger, which had teeth percing his hand to stay attached and forced him to keep it unless he wants to bleed hatred faster and be completely consumed faster, this dagger hold his remnant determination and bravery with what could be called the hope of earthling to be spared from encountering this thing, they are now looking each other in the eyes, VHS with his twisted eyes and the player with bright red flames eye as bright as a human determination.

VHS: (in a twisted tone) So you can still stay up after all of that, that's even more incredible you are very unique, but just give up and hand me all you have left I will make sure to use it wisely HAHAHAHAHA

Ali: (in a heroic tone) I won't ever give up again, as long as there are people I care about I won't let you reach them, I, as the last hope of earth will kill you here and now and you'll turn into nothingness as you were before.

VHS: don't make me laugh you are almost dead and now without your hatred you can't damage me, welcome in your INNER TORMENT.

A violent aura of despair and sadness equalling nightmare aura on a 1/1000 of his scale but already enough to push someone to kill himself is flowing like a violent tornado almost wiping the player off his feet.

Ali: ghhhhh it wasn't hatred who damaged you don't forget it, it was me.

VHS bending the hall space divides it in 2 and took them as if there were simple wood card, leaving the player in an infinite void without any possibility to know where he is exactly as light soon disappears but his flame eyes permits him to see even in absolute darkness, as he try to adapt to the darkness he then sees hundreds of bones raining, as he try to avoid, armies of gaster blaster appeared out of his sight and fire, he barely avoid it and got push forward on his face on the grounds as he turn on his back he sees bones raining again and black out, lights on, 20 blasters in circle surrounding him, the player is already more than exhausted and can't even avoid that he then thinks about a way to make a shield out of his determination, the bones crashed the gaster blaster fired causing an explosion big enough to wipe out the whole judgement hall, VHS isn't finished he then uses his newly got weapon, world frame blade, to strike multiple times the place where the player is.

VHS: Do you like that? Getting crushed again, that reminds you of something?

At this moment the memories of the players getting his bones crushed one by one by bones resurged, the pain, the cry and the pleasure VHS got from torturing a being he had such a high respect and admiration for.

VHS stopped his strikes, he wasn't tired but as he looked at his blade they were broken in a circle shape where the player is supposed to be he then wiped the dust from the explosion to have a clear sight of the player but there was nothing.

VHS: Where is he? You can run but you can't hide from me I am the owner of this place after all.

As VHS used a command to know the exact location of the player, the player was running fast, really fast in the dust VHS wiped out to stay invisible to VHS sight, when he was behind him the player then launched himself in the air and, as Undyne did, formed a Spear of Determination with all he had making him bleed a dark red blood that looks dead from his eyes, nose, mouth and his pierced hand, it was painful but necessary, he prepared himself to throw it but VHS spotted him tried to erased the Spear but it was Codeless, so he used up all he could to Parry the spear tens of thousands of bones threw, thousands of blasters fired, and in last the spear was thrown, each attack touched his target the player being burned and almost unconscious and for VHS he had his upper head blasted to nothingness he tried to block the spear with his blade but they were cut through like butter, in a last breath he says as he disappear.

VHS: I guess you've won player, but . . This fight is JUST THE START OF YOUR TORTURE HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHA HAAAAAAAAAAAAÀAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

This is the last sound he heard from VHS as he fell in on a crunchy matter and he is slowly dying on a cold floor hearing wind blowing and a last voice almost drowning bc his ears are almost destroyed by the last attack he withstood.

???: WHAT'S THAT NOICE. . . .

Steps closing were heard.

???: OH MY GOD SANNN- . . . COME HER FASSSSSSS. . . . .

He fell unconscious before the end of the sentence.

To be continued. . .