Failed hope

System: A new Human fell, named Frisk, race human, age 14, welcome in the underground.

A "new" soul fell in the Underground, but at the same time it feels familiar, like it already came here, and he is indeed familiar with these types of places, as he destroyed one of them a minute ago. They are now on the on the yellow flower ground.

Frisk: I already know all this, can't we just get to the point.

???: Look like someone is impatient to cause destruction once more in these worlds. . . And I am forced to follow you around but you know what, I start to like your way of thinking, I got betrayed and let for dead in my World and now I will help you to destroy similar beings hopes, why not start already, Flowey will be here normally.

Frisk went forth in the hall leading to the first encounter of the game, but there is no one here, but the grass Floor no one is coming.

Frisk: what is this circus, did he know I would kill him if he showed up? Anyway it will make the work faster.

???: of course and I will-

??? turned around and froze, he saw someone he hadn't seen in a long time, his face was between hatred and joy, it is his Toriel, she wears her usual red dress with the royal emblem on it and she seems older, but just old enough to coincide with her actual age, from when he disappeared

Toriel: Oh my child you are here, are you afraid, don't be I am here to help you around and guide you follow me.

Toriel then grabbed Frisk's hand and dragged him(FRISK IS ALSO A GUY HERE AND?) around to the door.

Toriel: The underground is full of puzzle and enigm-

But before she ends her sentence frisk had already completed the first puzzle. Toriel was impressed.

Toriel: . . .what a clever child. Now let's head forth.

They then reached the spike labyrinth, Toriel had deactivated it because it was way too dangerous.

???: Look like she disabled the funniest part.

They then reach the dummy.

Toriel: In the underground-

Frisk had already started the fight and struck the dummy hard enough to break him, with a stick. Toriel was impressed but a little bit afraid to the strength this child has for his age, and she didn't even try to understand.

Toriel:. . . Let's-let's head forth ok.

They then reach the long hallway but Toriel had already seen what the human is made of, so she tried something new.

Toriel: I will have to leave you here my child, I am sorry, be strong and wait for me here.

Toriel then walked away as fast as she could, leaving the human alone, Toriel then slowed down and looked around to then continue until going back home. Now we are with Frisk and ???.

Frisk: Ha finally, my effort to be free from this goat arms paid off, Chara what you think about that.

Chara then looked away with grief, as he knew where they were in which Au and that someone was waiting for him here.

Chara: Yes, if you say so.

Frisk: hum you were much more, how can I say that? Joyful to this type of announcement, now we will be able to KILL THEM ALL.

Chara always looked away in her immaterial form, and nodded with his head.

Frisk: hmm anyway let's just do this. . . . .