The false angel

Previously:

Ali in his new form, it's more Emotionless who packed up Undyne and then got jumped by Asriel like a featless fodder. Ali was then interrogated and Emotionless promised to not take over Ali's but on some rare occasion.

Now:

Ali after leaving the laboratory tped directly to Snowdin as Emotionless had asked him, as he wants to see the reaction of Ali to his new look, he the rushed to the bathroom in Sans' house and looked at himself in the mirror.

Ali: Oh GEEZ I DID AN MJ, bro that ain't cool I loved being a light skin.

Emotionless can speak to Ali in his shadow form but he can only be heard by Ali too.

Ali look like his older self but white skinned and with some black  like class shape on his eyes and his eyes even tho he try to suppress as much as he can his emotions, they turn at the very least red, and his hatred claw are now definitely present as they can't disappear anyway, it is really charming to be able to tear apart someone with just a slap.

Emotionless: I had the choice between white as light or looking like an Indonesian, i took the best choice i think.

Ali: you know what, that's not too crazy after all i can get used to, by the way, why do you care so much about me? Like we are blood related.

Emotionless: Sorry to be a living being with emotions. . . NO SHIT SHERLOCK, you got me there, because we could be or not, it's just that you are willingly giving me your body whenever i need it.

Ali: when I was getting, loop crushed by VHS, where were you?

Emotionless: searching the milk. . . .

Ali look unamused.

Emotionless: I am only linked to this soul and you got this soul when you fell here, I don't even know why, but it's not terrible after all you are indeed strong due to the soul but also because you had crazy talent and a solid mentality, also verify your skills I made you a little surprise.

Ali: For the milk joke it's both my parents who go get it as I am an orphan, and yeh why not.

Act/Stats/Check:
HP: 60'000
Def: 800
ATK: 560

"Your soul will soon reach awakening"

Ali: Haaaaaaa, my stats got multiplied by you, thanks.

Emotionless: I said Skills not STATS you stupid.

Ali: My bad.

Act/Skill/check:
Hatred dagger(dt dagger absorbed): It will no longer hurt the user when used, and give extra boost such as hyperspeed regeneration

Reality cut(passive): activated when the awakening is activated, everything that is sharp becomes a weapon able to cut reality(ignore defense in general,most of cases)

Dark angel art: evolution of Dark king art, making all the moves way more destructive and easy to use.

Hateful blasters: Evolution of the demonic blaster, it can fire a ray at high heat and in impact he produces the damage of one of the less destructive nuclear bomb, low cost in mana(be careful it can back fire)

Black/Void bones: create bones absorbing almost every they touch, very low mana cost(can't cut your hair with that I tried).

Pre-Awoken teleportation: You teleport way more smoothly even erasing your presence temporarily when landing.

Code manipulation(ability stealing absorbed): you can modify other beings code to stole their code with and intermediate efficiency.

Awakening (stage 1): you turn into your awakening form, giving you a stats boost and increase other ability power. It is currently stage 1 false awakening as a "Really false angel"